UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!

Go down 
+9
WildWiley
zeashness
Jd.
natikah
Flippercon
Meredith
KMX
dnphillips08
strikingthematch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/7/2011, 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the newest chapter of USA fishbox!

Well we have a fresh start for everyone in the area. I don't want to divert from the main Virginia chapter too much but I think from here we can setup our own local meetings to allow people within the tidewater area to better connect.

I know we have a large group of people with many different taste. It is also a group clearly interested in furthering our abilities as aquarium keepers. This chapter will further allow us to expand on our hobby and share our ideas!

Let me just say now this is very welcome and I hope we can get something going that everyone will enjoy. I look forward to seeing more of everyone and hopefully expanding the chapter as time goes on!

For all the fish freaks in the Tidewater area you have a new home!

Last edited by strikingthematch on 7/7/2011, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 10:58 am

Cool then its official we are having a meeting on the 20th at like say 2 pm ... should i make a new post or is whoever the leader or the chapter wanting to do it ?
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 11:06 am

Dude its at your house. I think the best thing would be for you to do it.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 11:21 am

can we do it any earlier then 2 i have thing a 3 pm most Saturdays
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 11:24 am

Before 12 is hangover recovery time.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 11:25 am

1 would prolly work lol glad i dont drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!    Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Tidewater Chapter of Virginia!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6