UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishkeeper1959
Private
Private

WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger Empty
PostSubject: WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger   WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 11:39 pm

WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or longer. Must have good noses, good condition. Need photos preferably from side and from above. I will pay shipping. I know these are top dollar, and I am aware of care requirement's. Would like to know PH, Gh, and Kh of their tank water, and also what you are currently feeding them. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger   WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger Icon_minitime6/9/2013, 8:44 pm

Where are you locate?
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger   WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 9:48 pm

When you find them, I want to know. Been looking for a reputable source who will ship. Not easy to find.
Back to top Go down
katiebear22
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger   WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger Icon_minitime5/9/2015, 4:53 pm

Were you able to find some? We are looking for a breeding pair also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger   WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB L46 Zebra Plecos 2.5" or larger
Page 1 of 1