UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

A look a my Set up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBurton
Admin
Admin
BBurton

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids! All types!

A look a my Set up! Empty
PostSubject: A look a my Set up!   A look a my Set up! Icon_minitime1/4/2019, 5:48 am

This is the set up I have going in my living room at the moment! Hope to get a garage one day. Lol

A look a my Set up! 0e8f8810
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: A look a my Set up!   A look a my Set up! Icon_minitime1/7/2019, 1:19 pm

Nice! I better the other half is loving that haha. Awesome setup!
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: A look a my Set up!   A look a my Set up! Icon_minitime1/7/2019, 6:59 pm

Looks good. Back a few years ago when I lived in an apartment I had like 20 tanks in my room and 15 were 55g or bigger
Back to top Go down
BBurton
Admin
Admin
BBurton

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids! All types!

PostSubject: Re: A look a my Set up!   A look a my Set up! Icon_minitime1/8/2019, 8:55 pm

Thanks guys! My other half has a rough time with the tanks But..... she loves all the fish colors so it helps her even out lol! And 20 tanks in your Bedroom? Wow I bet that was a little noisy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A look a my Set up!   A look a my Set up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A look a my Set up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Show and Tell-
Jump to: