UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA

Go down 
+3
sschult
sassynurse2
snoskiur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:51 am

Hi All! I recently purchased a breeding group of wild caught Samazi Frontosas. I've seen a lot of interest in them in several forums, but they don't seem to be readily available in the states.

The Samazis seem to be a little more friendly than some other fronts from what I'm learning, and can learn to eat from your hand. The males have very pretty blues, quite long finnage, and a lot of contrast between the white and black bars, whereas the females are a bit less blue.

So, basically I'm looking to see how much interest there is before my first batch comes along...

Google some photos and let me know!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:48 pm

So how much will you be selling them for?
Back to top Go down
sschult
Sergeant
Sergeant
sschult

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:30 pm

Are you going to ask retail or whosale I guess would be my question, thanks.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:28 am

seems to be like the highest bidder.
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 11:08 pm

I don't know what I'll sell for yet. I guess it's going to depend on the interest and on their size... Wish me luck on getting them to spawn quickly!

;-)
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 9:54 pm

Hey All! My wild caught Samazi Fronts are settling in great! Here's a video of them to show what Samazi Frontosa look like. They have nice blue color (especially the males) and the males have nice long finnage . If you're interested, wish me happy spawning and keep me in mind!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
YaleFLewis
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa's

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 9:00 am

Definately interested.

Happy spawning!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:27 am

Changed the header since its not an actual FS post yet!Those are some awesome Fronts!Where did you get them from? Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:44 pm

Well, I missed the spawn, but I have one female holding!! Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Vikings 28
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime6/12/2014, 8:22 am

Did they ever breed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA   Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in - Samazi Frontosa - Mechanicsville, VA
Page 1 of 1