UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strawman1985
strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitime5/26/2016, 9:08 pm

So I sadly see that this forum has become a ghost town. I remember coming here very often and I was on my old computer today and was looking through old bookmarks and found this place again.
I'd love to see this old page come back to life. I am just getting back into fish keeping. In a house fire two years ago all my beloved fish were lost. All 9 tanks were abandoned as well, it's quite painful to see it all go up in flames. I currently have a 10 gallon aquarium and a little barrel pond on my porch. Took 18 months to decide to get back into it, and still easing my way back into it.
Hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitime2/19/2017, 11:52 am

Yeah nobody gets on here anymore and sorry to hear about your loss and glad to see
You back!
Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Introductions and Greetings-
Jump to: