UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX

Go down 
+3
CSnyder00
lexi002
Dr. Who
7 posters
AuthorMessage
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Empty
PostSubject: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/8/2013, 1:26 pm

I decided to take a break from the hobby, while I build my own company as I barely have time for these wonderful and beautiful creatures anymore.

Up for sale are colonies (not parting out right now) of the following:

L66 - Breeding colonies, produces Fry regularly @$60 each there at least 10 in the group
L174 - Breeding colony, produces Fry regularly @100 each there are at least 14 in the group
L262 - Breeding Colony, Produces fry regularly @$90 each 14 in the group
L260 - Breeding colony, Produces Fry regularly @$70 each 8-10 in the group
L270 - Breeding colony, Produces Fry regularly (tons of FRY) @$80 each 14-15 in the group
Lower Rio Xingu - Breeding colony, Produces Fry regularly @90 each about 20 in the group can divide into two groups
L333 Porto du Moz - Not have breed (recently acquired) @$90 each at least 24 in the group can divide into 2 groups
L399 - Breeding colony, Produces Fry regularly @$95 each at least 12-14 in the group

Also for sale are L66, L262, L399, L270, L260, L174 fry these will be hard to count and will take time before I can collect them from parent's tanks. I also have 10 L46 fry that are pick up only since they are barely 1/2", I'll take $400 for all 10 picked up as will never ship these fragile zebras at this size.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 9:15 am

Hate to see you leave the hobby Jojo,but I understand!Good luck with your company and if you need any help lmk?lol Also what are the price for the L270 and L399 fry? usafishbox
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 10:21 am

$20 for the L270 FRY they are 1-1.5" and $30 for the L399 same sizes or close to the L270 FRY sizes
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 10:23 am

BFinley wrote:
Hate to see you leave the hobby Jojo,but I understand!Good luck with your company and if you need any help lmk?lol Also what are the price for the L270 and L399 fry? usafishbox

I am actually not leaving the hobby, just going back to "a Hobby" and sizable number of species to keep.
More of a hobby fish keeping sort of thing rather that having 40+ tanks.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 10:36 am

khrister wrote:
BFinley wrote:

I am actually not leaving the hobby, just going back to "a Hobby" and sizable number of species to keep.
More of a hobby fish keeping sort of thing rather that having 40+ tanks.

Oh I see thats cool!So what are you gonna be keeping?
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 10:41 am

Some L260, L174, L262 and L270 perhaps. That's it. 4 small tanks. No more cichlids too!
I will post a FS sign on all my mbuna collections later.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 10:47 am

Can't wait for that list either!I need to see what mbunas you have!You gonna be selling some tanks and equipment too?
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 11:01 am

yeah I have 40Bs 20ts 75s custom made 40g tanks square growout tanks and a 150g show tank
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 3:52 pm

bump sign usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime1/25/2013, 9:47 pm

Nice lists and how is sale going.
Back to top Go down
lexi002
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 2:23 am

any prices on the hypan fry?
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 5:08 am

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 11:07 am

Updates: Sold Most of the breeding colonies.
I might keep some of the rare ones I am not able to move.

Still have about 7 x L66, L260 x 10, L270 x 10, Gurupa x 20 (might keep half since I sold the breeders).
I got some really small Lower Xingu babies aroung 1/3" that are for pickup only (might not survive shipping). If I did not mention it on this post they are most probably sold out.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 5:13 pm

I wish I had time to come out there and get a few but i'm working 7 days a week now!sad usafishbox 
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime10/8/2013, 3:12 pm

L260 are nice
Back to top Go down
katiebear22
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime5/9/2015, 4:55 pm

Any idea where to buy l46 zebras these days? I feel like I am late to the party and everyone is gone! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX   Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypancistrus (Colony Only) Sale - Shipping available - Allen TX
Page 1 of 1