UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

algae prob please help!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

algae prob please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: algae prob please help!!!   algae prob please help!!! Icon_minitime1/1/2015, 9:06 pm

Been having a couple diff types of algae in my plant tank i just recently changed up my nutrient dosing and lighting as of now my co2 is green\yellow level,phospate is 1.5, nitrate 15 , iron .2, and filter is producing 8 to 10 x turnover. Its a 6 gal tank with a 13 watt cfl bulb 6 to 8 inches from water. Plants are java fern , hornwort,hair grass, alternanthera reineckii, marimo balls , and tiger lotus lily. No algae eaters in the tank. Will keeping these levels slow up or eliminate the algae???????
Back to top Go down

algae prob please help!!!
Page 1 of 1