UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Virginia Chapter

Go down 
+3
08can-am
Elrollo
KMX
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:24 pm

I made this area for everyone that wants a USAfishbox chapter in VA. If you look on the index page you can see I have added VA to the Chapters. Fishvixen is the Chapter Leader ....So let's get something started!

I am here to assist if you need vixen.

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:29 pm

Excellent....Let me know if you need any help fishvixen....maybe we can set up a southside meeting every couple O' months I would be willing to offer my house up for a sunday meeting
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 3:04 pm

Virginia Chapter 772341
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 3:08 pm

Virginia Chapter 393849
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 1:22 pm

What day are we thinking?
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 8:06 pm

If it were a sunday could it be after church time?
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 9:54 pm

In Jan on a weekend Fri thru Sun. I figured that would be the best time. Any suggestions welcomed.
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 7:38 am

I think mid day saturday some time or around lunch, could have like a pot luck lunchen?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 8:31 am

Jan. 8th? or 15th?
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 8:34 am

I vote Sunday afternoon...and would be willing to drive any southside members who would want to attend....Carpool anyone
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 9:07 am

9th or 16th? like 3pm? 4pm?
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 9:14 am

What about Jan 9th it's a Sunday at 2 pm. at my house for a meet-and-greet with a mini auction.
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 9:35 am

Okay It will be in Richmond Va (23225) on Sunday Jan 9th at 2 pm. I will provide a hot main dish. Chilli ? (as it will be cold outside.) Coffee, Tea, Sodas (any requests- diet, Pepsi, Coke, Mountain Dew, etc.....), Bread, and salad, Mini trade auction (not getting into finances at first meeting. LOL) please bring a donation or 2. I will have 1 DD angelfish and 1 marble, 4 male kribensis 1.5" (6 months old), maybe some dalmation mollies if grown enough by then. and a bag of plants. Please let me know any other ideas you have for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 11:11 am

I need to get stickers!! I'm slacking! Virginia Chapter 196631

The date sounds good. Rock on VA!
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 11:38 am

Sounds good want me to bring some food....make mean shrimp eggrolls
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 12:08 pm

DROOLLLLL!!!!! Shrimp rolls! YES! yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 8:05 pm

Yay, Virginia! :) Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to that one, though, most likely. :( I have my son on Sundays. Only kid-free days right now are Tuesdays and Saturdays. Maybe by some miracle something will have changed by then but I don't see it happening. However, if things do change by then will I be able to bring the hubby since he will have just returned from deployment? Also, Mom's supposed to be coming out for my husband's homecoming so, if she does, I'll try to twist her arm into staying a bit longer. That's what Moms are for, right!? Lol
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 8:42 pm

YES Jeep I miss you!
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 9:42 pm

Plus you can always pull the holidays were stressful card......I need to get away heres the kids lol
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 11:32 pm

I miss you, too, Vixen! Elrollo, I'd love to but my husband's not his biological father and his sperm donor, I mean biological father, would raise all kinds of hell if I left him here. However, I also doubt I'll want to be away from Josh for any length of time after he gets back from six months away. At least, not that soon. If I can find a way to afford the daycare and the gas, I'll be there, though. :)
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 12:46 am

Bring him with you.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 12:55 am

Who? Little man? I thought we were there to have a meeting! He's the wildest thing on two legs. He means well, just one of those naturally rambunctious kids. It's his cuteness that gets him by. I'll consider it, though. Maybe he'll have mellowed out a bit by then. It would be nice. Or we could make him sing silly songs the whole way and he'll conk out when we get there... :)

P.S.- If you're referring the hubby, yeah I think he'd enjoy it. He's starting to get into fish. I haven't introduced him to the chemistry side yet, though. I'm going to try to find a sitter for little man most likely. I already need a break so it'll be nice to get away from him for awhile. I know, I'm terrible.
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 1:03 am

It's going to be real informal so a kid or 2 isn't going to harm anything. More of a meet and greet than a sit down meeting.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 1:20 am

Okay. I'll look for a way out of bringing him but if I can't then he'll be there. Either way, I'll plan on being there. I'm so excited! Hopefully I'll have some trades by then. I had to scale back to the point of almost dropping out of the hobby completely but I'm planting out two tanks and getting ready to start trying my hand at developing a new strain of fancy guppies.
Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 1:37 am

Sorry about the scale back. What kind of strain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virginia Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter   Virginia Chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next