UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th

Go down 
+6
jm42
D'Claro
Elrollo
James0816
08can-am
KMX
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 8:38 am

Stay tuned! More Info coming!

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Flier110
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 11:22 am

I will be there for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 11:22 am

We are going to have a blast 2 confirmed already and a 3rd pending. yes
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 2:22 pm

2 months 2 plan. Im sure we can get more usafishbox
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 4:39 pm

I'm trying to get my wife to come also. But she has no interest in the hobby at all. I tried letting her help pick fish out. Oh well
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 5:29 pm

I know how that goes. lol

You can put me down as a tenative. I'm not much one for planning things that far out so rather be safe than sorry.

Any details on the auction or events?
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 6:06 pm

Yea if we still need to bring a item for a swap let me know and a average price on it. I know fishvixen had said somewhere else about bringing a item.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 7:14 pm

08can-am wrote:
I'm trying to get my wife to come also. But she has no interest in the hobby at all. I tried letting her help pick fish out. Oh well

Tell her to set up her own tank with her own fish that she wants ..she can choose everything you just maintain it for her. She might dig it then. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 7:39 pm

KMX wrote:
08can-am wrote:

Tell her to set up her own tank with her own fish that she wants ..she can choose everything you just maintain it for her. She might dig it then. usafishbox

That's a really good idea. I may try to find a smaller tank for cheap. But she seriously cares less. Ima keep a eye out though. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 8:42 pm

The trade auction will just be a swap type deal so anything you have around is fine or like a container of food, Fry, Shrimp, Snails, Plants. Anything fish related. Nothing extravagant. Just a fun auction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 7:39 am

3 people is still a good time! That's all the members we had at out first FL chapter and it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 11:12 am

Well it may be three and one reluctant wife.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 11:13 am

Promise we will have more by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 11:17 am

Yes families are welcome so the nonparticipants can mingle while us fish freaks go into a feeding frenzy. lol! They can start a family support group meeting. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 11:32 am

haha there ya go! haha
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 2:37 pm

Lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 2:46 pm

al-anon for the fishaholics haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 5:55 pm

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Grimmjow_Harribel-1

Posted in the lounge also.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 6:42 pm

Fern wrote:
3 people is still a good time! That's all the members we had at out first FL chapter and it was awesome!
I agree! Three is an awesome number to get started with and I agree with KMX, too; I'm sure there will be more by the time January 9 rolls around!

Deborah

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 6:46 pm

I will really start pushing it after the Holidays that way it will be fresh on peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 8:25 pm

Agreed! usafishbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 12:31 pm

I'm including everyone it will be a family affair so I'm sure there will be others that are not fish freaks like us.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 1:54 pm

Great idea...get others into the hobby!
Back to top Go down
jm42
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 9:16 pm

I will be there for sure guys! Richmond, VA here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 10:03 pm

Welcome JM bring family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next