UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th

Go down 
+6
jm42
D'Claro
Elrollo
James0816
08can-am
KMX
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Stay tuned! More Info coming!

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Flier110
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 10:03 pm

Welcome JM bring family and friends.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 10:22 pm

jm42 wrote:
I will be there for sure guys! Richmond, VA here!

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 10:45 am

Count me in.... and I saw folks from the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area. If anyone wants to car pool I love to drive and I have plenty of room. I'll wait to talk to fishvixon before I commit to bring anything.
JB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 11:20 am

Hey JB sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 3:35 pm

Hey jb nice to meet ya ...carpooling sounds like a plan...give me a pm and we can work something out...here in Va beach
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 3:43 pm

Man i have got a feeling this meet and greet is going to be freakin awesome! Sorry for my geeky excitement but i have no friends that are into fish at all. And my wife not into it at all.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 3:47 pm

yeah I know the feeling...hey FishVixen should we start planning food/drinks???
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 3:50 pm

If anyone on the southside would like to do an impromptu meet and greet I willl be outside of best buy thanksgiving day. lol!

I do it every year and meet great people and have a great time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 7:03 pm

last week in Dec I will start organizing food and auction items.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 10:12 pm

Niceeeeeee I like the looks of things in VA!
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 11:11 pm

Count me in! I just have to not forget and we'll be there. :) And, Elrollo, I'll be by my lonesome Thanksgiving Day as my ex gets the little man for holidays and my husband will still be deployed. What time will you be there? If I don't forget I'll be there to say hi. My memory is the absolute worst. And I'm not really even sure what day it is this year since it's such a non-event this year for me. I had planned on sleeping through it. Maybe I should look that up...
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 12:50 am

dang that sucks..about everyone gone for the holidays....trying to do best buy off of damneck by the petsmart and farmers market....I usually try to get there about 2pmish...not alot of good deals this year but I still might go I will let everyone know by tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 12:55 am

I do that particular best buy becuse the bar is in walking distance stays open till 2 and has a sushi restraunt open till 12....helps to pass the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 11:03 am

Hey gang January is just around the corner so be sure to mark your calenders for the 9th at 2PM.
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 3:03 am

I'd go if it were in norfolk, va beach, chesapeake area of VA... richmond is a bit too far for me... I'm in Norfolk, VA now starting a 55 gallon tank... i've had a 90 gallon cichlid tank, snails, dwarf frogs, fancy goldfish, pikes, and a ton of other stuff in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 4:48 am

there is people in your area coming maybe carpool
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 10:49 am

Het Dc if you want to carpool let me know I am in Va beach we can meet up and drive together if you would like....goes for anyone else that would like to carpool just drop me a PM and we can woprk something out
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 5:26 pm

I'm in Hampton and can drive if needed or I can ride with someone if they don't want to go alone. Nothing is more fun than a road trip with fish folks!
JB
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:17 pm

Welcome to USAFISHBOX!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:18 pm

Who ? lol!
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:34 pm

You crazy
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:38 pm

Moon walk! MJ
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 5:23 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th   Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Chapter Meet n Greet #I / Jan 9th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2