UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)

Go down 
+18
PHISH HEAD
parkmond131
discuskent
strikingthematch
zeashness
TankGirl
destined2reign@live.com
08can-am
CajunGator
bms1973
Ben
williemcd
ClarkeExotics
Cichlid Lover
D'Claro
Elrollo
steves_kiki
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our next meeting will be March 6th at 2PM

Place- Cichlid Solutions
6405 Dickens Place Suite D
Richmond Va.

We have selected Board members for the Va Chapter So come out and meet Our Board. We will discus upcoming events, have a discussion on what members want, t-shirts and mugs for sale, And a mini auction. (donations appreciated PM me if you have anything for auction) Keep an eye out as further details to come.

auction items
5 gal hex eclipse complete set up
10 gal bow front complete set up
Battery powered fish feeder
CO2 regulator
Faded Flowerhorn
? Red Dragon Flowerhorn
Discus fry
Plastic plants and decorations
2 powerheads
nets
tube cleaning brushes
river rocks (hand collected)
and alot more........

Last edited by FishVixen on 3/7/2011, 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 5:07 pm

We just found out that some major companies are donating products to the Va chapter for our auctions. (3 companies at this moment hopefully more will donate) We should have some of the products by the time March 6th rolls around so come on by and check it out. I will update as we get product in for the auctions.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 5:38 pm

Congrats on the corporate backing! I might have to get my brain cells engaged and see if I can't come up with more! Sure would be nice to find a site where the meetings could be held everytime! Umm... sumptin ta chew on...
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 7:46 pm

I had a customer come in this afternoon and he is thinking about switching his tropical tank to peacocks. He will have some fish to get rid of so I told him to come to the meeting and he would meet some people that might help him out. It's going to be a great meeting
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 8:03 pm

Wow thats pretty sweet deal there. Both Ursula and Mark.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:14 pm

I forgot to mention I can handle tables/chairs if needed for the meet. I have it worked out that I can switch with somebody for work. So if you need me to bring some tables or folding chairs let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:19 pm

folding chairs will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:22 pm

How many you want Ursula?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:24 pm

at least 5 if you have them. (up to 10)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:27 pm

I can get my hands on 256 exactly....not that i want to lol. Ill bring 10 and just let me know if you would like to up the amount.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:58 pm

It was my intention to donate 4 chairs.. not needed anymore? No blem either way! Haven't a clue as to the number of attendee's I'll finally get to meet!.. Any head count yet?
If you're counting.. I'll be nr. 1... LOL
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 10:05 pm

I could be up for hosting a chapter meeting in the future based upon a few conditions.. the most important one is that NO ONE critiques my tanks! I'm not sure of the number of attendees I could handle though... My tank room (only 3 so far, with nr 3 going up tomorrow and nr 4 a couple of days after.. (Remember, I bought my 1st tank on Feb 5 of this year)..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 10:47 pm

Yes we still need your chairs as the first meeting we had 19 people.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 11:58 pm

Will deliver 4 chairs! But I'd like someone to take at least one each home with them for future meetings!
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:38 am

Just checked my schedule and I can go! I get off work at 1pm and it should be a quick drive there!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:48 am

Looks like a nice croud showing up! Do we have a list of all members coming? usafishbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 1:20 pm

Not yet as tons of fliers have been given out.
Back to top Go down
destined2reign@live.com
Private
Private
destined2reign@live.com

Favorite Fish: : Julidochromis Transcriptus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 8:04 pm

My sister and I are very interested in coming, she's new to the hobby and I just got back into it after a few sad years away. What should we bring?
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 8:22 pm

Um... your passion for our fishy friends? This will be my first meeting also can't offer too much in the way of advice! Me? I'm bringing a cheeze/sausage dip and chips!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 8:32 pm

This will be my first meeting as well. Just bring yourselves Im sure that will be enough. Of course you can bring your fish entusiasm with you.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 9:39 pm

Ok guys, I got my schedule and I'm off! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 9:41 pm

anyone want to bring sodas or juices?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 9:50 pm

I can help with that. What kind of soda/juice you wanting to have? Ill set up in the corner with the liquor in case anybody needs there drinks spiked party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:05 pm

Good anything you want to bring is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:08 pm

paper plates, napkins, and ideas on where you would like the chapter to go. This will be our first official meeting besides the meet and greet and hope to build according to our members wants and needs.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:23 pm

Ill pick up a couple 12 packs of coke/pepsi and see about getting them cold. Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 393849
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:29 pm

perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next