UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)

Go down 
+18
PHISH HEAD
parkmond131
discuskent
strikingthematch
zeashness
TankGirl
destined2reign@live.com
08can-am
CajunGator
bms1973
Ben
williemcd
ClarkeExotics
Cichlid Lover
D'Claro
Elrollo
steves_kiki
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Empty
PostSubject: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:02 pm

Our next meeting will be March 6th at 2PM

Place- Cichlid Solutions
6405 Dickens Place Suite D
Richmond Va.

We have selected Board members for the Va Chapter So come out and meet Our Board. We will discus upcoming events, have a discussion on what members want, t-shirts and mugs for sale, And a mini auction. (donations appreciated PM me if you have anything for auction) Keep an eye out as further details to come.

auction items
5 gal hex eclipse complete set up
10 gal bow front complete set up
Battery powered fish feeder
CO2 regulator
Faded Flowerhorn
? Red Dragon Flowerhorn
Discus fry
Plastic plants and decorations
2 powerheads
nets
tube cleaning brushes
river rocks (hand collected)
and alot more........

Last edited by FishVixen on 3/7/2011, 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:37 pm

Don't forget to mark your calenders!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:45 pm

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) 772341 Thank you Cichlid Solutions for letting us use your place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:53 pm

Door prize 1 T-shirt (L or XL) and a mug

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) VaChaptermugs004

Other items will be auctioned so any donations welcomed.

Last edited by FishVixen on 3/4/2011, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:13 pm

I already asked for the day off....if I'm still working there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:37 am

That don't sound good! Or are you planning a better job?
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:49 am

Cannot wait getting excited again lol
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:11 am

Ehh. I can't deal with the sexual talk anymore. Dirty. Minded people!
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:13 am

WTF.....hmmmm no dirty mindedness intended
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:16 am

Kin have no idea what kind of work you do but sounds interesting to say the least! rofl
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:39 am

I work at an old school Burger place. They just have dirty mouths and minds. Pretty immature....
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 6:01 pm

Looking forward to March 6 for sure!
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 7:28 pm

We will need chairs again. We will have to see how many people are coming. I have handed out another 6 or 7 fliers to new people that have come in the shop. Looking foward to the 6th. Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) 265353
MS
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 9:08 pm

Big things! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 11:02 am

I'm hoping I have the day off so I can attend this one! I'll have to figure out where Cichlid Solutions is.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 11:38 pm

There's a couple ways to do it, but I took Glenside, crossed Broad, made a right on Bethlehem, a right on Dickens Road, and a left onto Dickens Place. Cichlid Solutions (Sea Clear Aquarium Rentals) is on the left, about three blocks down.
Here's the map I used:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=sea+clear+aquarium+rentals+dickens+place+map&fb=1&gl=us&hq=sea+clear+aquarium+rentals+dickens+place&hnear=Tuckahoe,+VA&hl=en&view=map&cid=11576802150548604055&iwloc=A&ved=0CD8QpQY&sa=X&ei=VztKTcuUEaiOzASO5-igBA

fish
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 6:58 pm

Since I'm very new to the hobby once again and only a one day member, all I can contribute is a book I bought over 25 years ago titled: "Handbook of Discus" by Jack Wattley. Perfect condition.
Oh.. I've got 2 or 3 perfectly good folding chairs I'll donate to the group...
and a "Automatic Fish Feeder" that came with my "goldmine find"..
So is it to be more of an auction or a swap meet? Yep... a true newbie!

I'd like to talk to a few of ya about picking up some live plants!

As I said in my 2nd post, I jumped in a bit and bought a used/set-up.. I said there were 100 or so guppies, fancy tail?... but in reality more like 60 or so.. with only 12-15 fully mature adults.. I don't suppose there is anyone in the local group still interested in live-bare'rs... Any ideas on how to migrate my first tank from these guys to what will be a tetra tank? Maybe a black angel or two thrown in for contrast..
Looking forward to meeting some of you folks at the March 6 conclave! Bill
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 7:22 pm

Bill, I think I am 1 of the only guppy people in Richmond. There is another guppy person in the Norfolk area. What colors are they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 7:30 pm

I have a DD (black) angel if you want him/her.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 7:33 pm

Vixen ... without a doubt! Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 7:50 pm

Send me a Pm Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 6:18 pm

Donations for a mini fish-equipment auction needed for March meeting. 15% of sale will go to the Va Chapter. Seller gets the rest. Please list what you have for the auction here. Also if your looking for something post it here.

Up for auction
5 gal hex complete set up eclipse. Hood with screw in CF light, heater, filter in hood.

10 gal bow front, Complete set up.

Wanted Plants any kind, BN plecos, hillstream loaches.

So folks lets see what you have or want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 7:04 am

Gravel and nice hand picked river rock added to auction list.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 1:53 pm

Just joined the forum today and will hopefully be attending the meet. Hopefully I wont have to work.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 2:14 pm

Hopefully! We'd love you to join us, Ben! welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next