UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)

Go down 
+18
PHISH HEAD
parkmond131
discuskent
strikingthematch
zeashness
TankGirl
destined2reign@live.com
08can-am
CajunGator
bms1973
Ben
williemcd
ClarkeExotics
Cichlid Lover
D'Claro
Elrollo
steves_kiki
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our next meeting will be March 6th at 2PM

Place- Cichlid Solutions
6405 Dickens Place Suite D
Richmond Va.

We have selected Board members for the Va Chapter So come out and meet Our Board. We will discus upcoming events, have a discussion on what members want, t-shirts and mugs for sale, And a mini auction. (donations appreciated PM me if you have anything for auction) Keep an eye out as further details to come.

auction items
5 gal hex eclipse complete set up
10 gal bow front complete set up
Battery powered fish feeder
CO2 regulator
Faded Flowerhorn
? Red Dragon Flowerhorn
Discus fry
Plastic plants and decorations
2 powerheads
nets
tube cleaning brushes
river rocks (hand collected)
and alot more........

Last edited by FishVixen on 3/7/2011, 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:36 pm

Ya and look at your Pic! Playing with you boob.
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:40 pm

You guys are too much! Great pics Parkdude. Next meeting will be great.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:43 pm

FishVixen wrote:

And there goes my drink. rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:43 pm

We'll know what we're doing LOL.
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Peacock's & Haps for watching, "Flounder for eating" Yum

FishVixen wrote:

Better than playin with that of someone else, plus it's my boob if I want to play with it I will, take all the pic's ya want. pimp
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:48 pm

I checked my ABN plecos today and I have little BBs with tails. I should have free swimmers in a few days.
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:53 pm

Cichlid Lover wrote:
I checked my ABN plecos today and I have little BBs with tails. I should have free swimmers in a few days.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, congrats papa!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:55 pm

Woo Hoo Mark! Can't wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:20 pm

everybody luvs babies
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:22 pm

Woohoo! Can't wait to see the babies!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:10 pm

Hey gang at Va Chapter.. do you think we ought to tone down our celebration about the success we enjoyed for our first Full Blown out chapter meeting? Other chapters aren't as fortunate to have such a fine collection of goof-balls... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:16 pm

Gratz Papa Mark cant wait to check them out soon.

I take offense to the goof ball comment. I feel its directed abit in my direction. cry
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:18 pm

no ben hes talking about me check out the lfs thread it a store down here
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:21 pm

Haha most likely its me you and JB. Ill check that thread out in a second.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:26 pm

Does the phrase "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much" strike a chord? LOL
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:26 pm

Actually,,, I'm trying to come up with the somewhat normal folks in the group! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:32 pm

Id say most are normal. Other than the occasional "bid against herself" thing. Yes I had to bring it up one more time. funny
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:35 pm

Yea.. I was just kidding.. well except about you ,, jb... me.. da-bidding lady.. (names ommited to protect the guilty)...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:37 pm

Haha hopefully we can have as many laughs next time as well.
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 8:09 am

Ben wrote:

HEYYYYYYY how did I get lumped in with the goofball gang. I kind of feel like I just got invited to go for a walk in bear infested woods and I'm carrying the donuts.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:01 am

Has anyone noticed the strange theme that seems to be flowing through the last 23 pages or so? It's characterized by remarks like these:
Ben wrote:
Id say most are normal. Other than the occasional "bid against herself" thing. Yes I had to bring it up one more time. funny
Bill wrote:
Yea.. I was just kidding.. well except about you ,, jb... me.. da-bidding lady.. (names ommited to protect the guilty)...

I think they mean ME!

Member Alert!
Do NOT listen to these men! I did NOT bid against myself. Well ... I DID but it was for the good of the club! $$$ lol!

Bill wrote:
Does the phrase "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much" strike a chord? LOL
Sorry, Bill, it's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." lol! Sorry - I just HAD to say that! Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 690297 You'll forgive me, I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:52 am

Hey D'C.. with all the brain cells I've managed to burn out, I'm just amazed I got all the words right if not in the right order!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 3:59 pm

D'Claro wrote:
I think they mean ME!

I never put your name out there lol. But hey you gave us all some good laughs.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 4:02 pm

parkmond131 wrote:
Ben wrote:

HEYYYYYYY how did I get lumped in with the goofball gang. I kind of feel like I just got invited to go for a walk in bear infested woods and I'm carrying the donuts.

The way I look at it if you threaten somebody with a mop/broom handle you get clumped in the goof ball area. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 5:12 pm

You're my buddy, Ben! Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 772341
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:18 pm

Yay I have a new buddy. rock on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next