UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)

Go down 
+18
PHISH HEAD
parkmond131
discuskent
strikingthematch
zeashness
TankGirl
destined2reign@live.com
08can-am
CajunGator
bms1973
Ben
williemcd
ClarkeExotics
Cichlid Lover
D'Claro
Elrollo
steves_kiki
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our next meeting will be March 6th at 2PM

Place- Cichlid Solutions
6405 Dickens Place Suite D
Richmond Va.

We have selected Board members for the Va Chapter So come out and meet Our Board. We will discus upcoming events, have a discussion on what members want, t-shirts and mugs for sale, And a mini auction. (donations appreciated PM me if you have anything for auction) Keep an eye out as further details to come.

auction items
5 gal hex eclipse complete set up
10 gal bow front complete set up
Battery powered fish feeder
CO2 regulator
Faded Flowerhorn
? Red Dragon Flowerhorn
Discus fry
Plastic plants and decorations
2 powerheads
nets
tube cleaning brushes
river rocks (hand collected)
and alot more........

Last edited by FishVixen on 3/7/2011, 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:00 am

Thanks Bill, you explained it far better than I would have lol. Both Striking and I were raised on computers, and I taught myself to code at 13, so it's hard for me to explain sometimes in layman's terms how to do something like that. Heck, I bought my mom her first digital camera this past Christmas, and tried to explain to her as best as I could how to upload to just the computer and she's still confused. Good thing I'm visiting her in less than two weeks so I can just show her in person, and hope that she remembers how to do it after I leave. :P
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Peacock's & Haps for watching, "Flounder for eating" Yum

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:08 am

Here goes nothin[img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11009[/img][img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11003[/img][img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11004[/img][img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11005[/img][img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11006[/img][img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11007[/img][img]Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 USAfishboxmeeting3-6-11008[/img]
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:13 am

[quote="parkmond131"]Here goes nothin

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS good

Thanx Zeashness and Bill
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:24 am

Zeash.. over 40 years ago I started writing code.. the last 25 years or so was teaching newbies.. I've made my mistakes assuming others had a certain level of experience. When the "why's" are included with the explanation, it takes hold a bit better.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:25 am

Yea.. we got Ben in the meeting! Black shirt/tan shorts.. Good job on the posting PM!

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 265353
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:29 am

The last photo with me on the lower left is of me TUCKING my t-shirt in.. not what ya might think at first!
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:41 am

williemcd wrote:
The last photo with me on the lower left is of me TUCKING my t-shirt in.. not what ya might think at first!

Yah right if ya say so rolling eye glad I DON'T have a telephoto lens on my camera LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 2:37 pm

Ya know I Had ALOT of fun. Thanks for all the pics guys and gals. I wish to thank everyone for attending and supporting our club.You are all great.
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 2:56 pm

Hey Ursula, how are your baby blues doin? Tried to get a hold of Rama today to see exactly what we are dealin with, when I get a hold of him I'll let ya know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:27 pm

Buy the time I got to them with everything going on (I actually forgot about them) they were belly up. :( I had a really confusing time when I got home.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:33 pm

Looks like a majority of the meeting day angel eggs are bad. I didn't really expect much since they had laid eggs only 10 days before. BUT my other pair are currently laying eggs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:37 pm

Angels will lay every 8 to 14 days in the right conditions. Are they in there own tank? Try putting methylene blue in the tank. Or you can send them to me! lol!
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:38 pm

FishVixen wrote:
Buy the time I got to them with everything going on (I actually forgot about them) they were belly up. :( I had a really confusing time when I got home.

Sorry to hear that Vix hope you got everything straight. By the way would you happen to have the suction tube strainer to that hex tank I got? If not it's no biggy I'll try to find one.
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:42 pm

FishVixen wrote:
Angels will lay every 8 to 14 days in the right conditions. Are they in there own tank? Try putting methylene blue in the tank. Or you can send them to me! lol!

No, all 5 silvers are in my 55 gal with the synodontis, 3 black skirt tetras (school with the single angel and harlequin rasbora) 3 freebie white clouds.
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:50 pm

Sheesh Kiki you got some sexually active fish there girl, you been puttin spanish fly in your tanks? LOL
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 4:15 pm

No...to tell the truth, I haven't done a water change in it for a while now...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 4:27 pm

williemcd wrote:

Looks like to me you had a case of itchy butt lol.

Good work on the pics JB. He threatened me with the mop handle so I had to be in a few pics.

Bill you've been doing code almost double the time I have been alive. How's that make you feel? lol!
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 4:32 pm

Well it sounds like your doing something right, for sure. Good luck with your eggies!!!

And this is for pickin on me Sunday Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 932999
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:02 pm

parkmond131 wrote:
Well it sounds like your doing something right, for sure. Good luck with your eggies!!!

And this is for pickin on me Sunday Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 932999

Thanks! I hope the eggs hatch! And I was just pickin with love! :)
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:19 pm

Awwwww Bennnn...do ya have to get that low? And I was going ta cut ya in on a real deal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 5:23 pm

Ben you better watch out I'm close to bills age! Young whipper snappers! Get em Bill!
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:18 pm

Love the photos on page 19! Everyone looks good and I see you captured Ben, finally! Thanks for posting them, parkmond! Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 393849
Don't we look like we're having a great time? Now I ask you ... who would NOT want to come to a USA Virginia Chapter meeting ????? Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 165198
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:20 pm

Look like! We were having fun see what you all missed! lol!
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 6:52 pm

D'Claro wrote:
Love the photos on page 19! Everyone looks good and I see you captured Ben, finally! Thanks for posting them, parkmond! Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 393849
Don't we look like we're having a great time? Now I ask you ... who would NOT want to come to a USA Virginia Chapter meeting ????? Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 165198

He tried to hide but I talked him out, just wait next time I'll catch him doin the booty scratch like Bill!!! LMAO party21
Back to top Go down
parkmond131
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:25 pm

steves_kiki wrote:
parkmond131 wrote:

Thanks! I hope the eggs hatch! And I was just pickin with love! :)

AWWW Tanks I enjoyed it, of course I would never pick on anyone I'm to shy, modest and withdrawn a regular wallflower Bart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 7:36 pm

Ya and look at your Pic! Playing with you boob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next