UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)

Go down 
+18
PHISH HEAD
parkmond131
discuskent
strikingthematch
zeashness
TankGirl
destined2reign@live.com
08can-am
CajunGator
bms1973
Ben
williemcd
ClarkeExotics
Cichlid Lover
D'Claro
Elrollo
steves_kiki
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Our next meeting will be March 6th at 2PM

Place- Cichlid Solutions
6405 Dickens Place Suite D
Richmond Va.

We have selected Board members for the Va Chapter So come out and meet Our Board. We will discus upcoming events, have a discussion on what members want, t-shirts and mugs for sale, And a mini auction. (donations appreciated PM me if you have anything for auction) Keep an eye out as further details to come.

auction items
5 gal hex eclipse complete set up
10 gal bow front complete set up
Battery powered fish feeder
CO2 regulator
Faded Flowerhorn
? Red Dragon Flowerhorn
Discus fry
Plastic plants and decorations
2 powerheads
nets
tube cleaning brushes
river rocks (hand collected)
and alot more........

Last edited by FishVixen on 3/7/2011, 2:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:18 pm

Yay I have a new buddy. rock on
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 12:01 pm

Wow great pics looks like everyone had a good time...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 2:50 pm

Yeah I think we had a pretty good time. Sorry about the wreck that happened that day. Hopefully things go better and you can make it to the next one. Just make sure you stay away from anybody holding a broom or mop if we have an auction next time. funny
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 2:55 pm

Just sold a 50g to a guy here in Va. I was talking to him about the "box".. showed him around and he got very interested....While I was pulling plants, emptying water invited him to have a seat and sign up... Turns out he visited once 6 months ago and had forgotten about it.. We will be seeing him online for sure now! He's one of those SA Cichlid guys.. Bill
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 3:12 pm

Very nice work Bill.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 3:14 pm

even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while..
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 3:16 pm

Interesting analogy...
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 5:16 pm

Elrollo wrote:
Wow great pics looks like everyone had a good time...

It was fun, but you were missed. Still feeling ok?
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 1:00 pm

Arg! You got me! I was hoping to avoid every camera (I'm good at that usually). And you had my name right the first time. Its JessE. I dropped the I when I was in highschool. rofl

I had so much fun at that meeting. When I got home, my husband saw the bucket in my hand with all that stuff in it and he said "Oh no. How much did you spend?" I couldn't stop laughing. I'll definitely bring more to the next meeting, and donate a little too. Maybe I'll even have something to offer for the auction. Can't wait for May!
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 1:42 pm

Jesse, which petsmart do you work at again??
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 1:54 pm

The one on South Laburnam. White Oak Village shopping center. *sigh* The more I work there, the more it makes me want to open my own store some day. I dislike the quality of our fish and the fact that half the people I work with have absolutely no clue about fish. I mean, I'm new to fish keeping, really new in fact, but at least I know the basics.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 3:52 pm

The lack of knowledge a few of the people that work the fish section in there have is hilarious. I have bought some various items from there and I usually try to deal with one certain guy but can't remember his name atm lol. Your never in there when I drop by Jesse.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 4:11 pm

I think you are thinking of Reggie. He knows his stuff.

There is one woman there that has been working with the company for 3 years and I'm usually the one educating her! Like I said, I don't know much. I know the basics and I pass that info on to customers but when it comes to fish compatibility and more advanced stuff, I'm still learning. :)

I'm just waiting for the day for one of you guys to stop by and ask me a question and I give a really dumb answer. lol. I feel like such a noob around all of you who have been into this hobby for years.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 4:35 pm

Haha yeah Reggie is the one. He seems to know about all the animals in there.

Hey Im still a noob too. Only been running tanks for just over a month after a 3 year hiatus.
Back to top Go down
ClarkeExotics
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 4:40 pm

I think the only kind he doesn't know too much about is the reptiles. Other than that, he knows A LOT! Hahaha.

Well I hope to go further in this hobby. Get more tanks...more fish. :)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 4:46 pm

It can very addicting lol. I now have 5 tanks running and picking up a few more this weekend for free. Anything free is fine with me haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 5:24 pm

free in the beginning at least! LOL Then the electric bill goes up, The water bill goes up, Then you have to find a larger house for more tanks,............................. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)   Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Va Chapter March 6th meeting (PICS ADDED OF MEETING)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12