UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **

Go down 
+13
snoskiur
dnphillips08
BFinley
parkmond131
TankGirl
strikingthematch
zeashness
Cichlid Lover
KMX
Ben
Flippercon
Jd.
D'Claro
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/3/2011, 2:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The next meeting of the Central Virginia Chapter will be on

Sunday, October 2 at 2:00 PM

Place:
The home of member
TankGirl.
** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 2009-77
Here she is!

This will be our
FALL Kick-Off Meeting!

Burgers! * Hot Dogs! * Side Dishes!
Enjoy a burger from the grill and relax around the
*** OUTDOOR CHIMNEY *** on the deck, where a cozy fire will be lit just in case we have cool weather.

*** SWAP! ***
Got something you don't need anymore?
Got too many fry?

Then bring it to the Swap!
[Details on page 4 of this thread.]

Meet up with other area hobbyists and renew acquaintance with old friends.
** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 240563 Talk fish all afternoon! It's a great time. Start planning now and SAVE THE DAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO GET THERE:

For details and directions to TankGirl's house,
please
pm TankGirl or Ben.

Note: the address will NOT be posted here; please pm TankGirl or Ben to get it. ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 553930
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you can make it!
Central Virginia Chapter
** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 102652
DON'T MISS IT!

Last edited by D'Claro on 9/26/2011, 2:33 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to update information.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/20/2011, 6:02 pm

Flippercon wrote:
Are you still driving jd?

As of right now yes I am driving you and Dan up there.

I got some soda left over from the meeting at my house I will bring and probably some sort of food ... or whatever is left over from the road trip up there I should say haha
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/23/2011, 9:43 pm

i'll try to make it!!
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/23/2011, 11:58 pm

snoskiur wrote:
i'll try to make it!!

Please do!
** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 67702
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 12:00 am

I am only going if ben is going to be there :D

At the moment I'm tryingggggg to get rid of some jd's if anyone wants some please let me know I will bring you 100 haha

And no my name is not after jack dempsey its after justin daniel :P
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 12:14 am

I am pretty sure I will be there so you better come on up.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 12:16 am

dang ben you responded pretty quickly .... someone is my ........friend hahaha

I need to know who wants the angels , i remember you saying that u wanted the plat. pearl scales
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 12:20 am

Haha you lucked up I am just up and bored.

Yeah I'll text you and get something worked out. I am still working out a way to empty more space lol.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 7:47 am

I know you won't forget my Endler's, Ben!
I'll take any you can spare.
** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 772341
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 2:25 am

Hey, all!
** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 348516

The meeting is less than a week away!

The topic starter has been updated to say that NOW is the TIME to send your pm's to TankGirl so she can send you her address. Send pm's to either TankGirl or Ben. Either one will help you.

Don't forget to do that or you may never find the meeting!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 2:47 am

BEN DO NOT TEXT ME THE ADDRESS I DO NOT WANT TO GO !!!! cool ok I let ben know : )

Now I need to figure out who is coming with me haha
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 4:11 am

Jd. wrote:
BEN DO NOT TEXT ME THE ADDRESS I DO NOT WANT TO GO !!!! cool ok I let ben know : )

This guy
Back to top Go down
TankGirl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
TankGirl

Favorite Fish: : Lake Tanganyikan cichlids

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 9:40 am

Hey everyone!
PM me for my address and I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

I think we covered this early in the thread but just in case, I want everyone to be aware that we have big dogs. They are well behaved (in our presence... Rolling Eyes ) and we will keep them separated from the party, but some people are concerned when they meet them so I thought I'd give a head's up. We had an incident with a pet sitter once.... :)

Everyone bring a side dish of some sort and it ought to be fun - the weather ought be very nice!

Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 11:06 am

Can't wait to meet Flippercon and Jd. dance and any other tidewater folks that may be there! Hope to see striking again - I know ZeAsh will not be able to make it. cry

I've pm'd a couple of folks who don't post here much - AFRICAN757, Varma, snoskiur, and a couple others to remind them of the meeting.

If any of you regular posters know of someone else to remind, give them a shout somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 3:18 pm

I have a couple people to contact as well. Jd I'll text you the address in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 9:18 pm

Flippercon wrote:
Jd. wrote:

This guy

Yea that guy what a tool. gosh

Striking let me know if you want to go with me , ill text flipper dan and foose .
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 9:22 pm

Jd. wrote:
Flippercon wrote:
Jd. wrote:

Yea that guy what a tool. gosh

That isn't the exact word I would use for you but hey if the shoe fits...
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 9:24 pm

Haha and here I WAS thinking of bring some of those vics that are almost adult size but gosh now .....

Im just kidding I am going to list some fish like friday and see what ppl will want
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/27/2011, 2:09 pm

Jd. wrote:
Im just kidding I am going to list some fish like friday and see what ppl will want

That's a good idea. Get a good feel for which fish people want.

If someone wants to bring a few more *Endler's livebearer* females to the swap, I wouldn't mind! HINT, HINT!

Also, if anyone has any extra water wisteria please bring some in a baggie.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/27/2011, 6:29 pm

I might have some Endler's livebearer females. Just let me know many you want lol.
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 4:36 pm

Ben wrote:
I might have some Endler's livebearer females. Just let me know many you want lol.

Maybe another five or six? If you can spare them.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 5:22 pm

For you yes I can spare them.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 6:21 pm

I came down with a massive cold hopefully I will be better by sunday , I have been destroying some orange juice haha its great to get over colds but god ol mighty it burns going down hahaha stupid sore throat.
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 8:44 pm

I have some juvie yellow labs I can bring if I'm able to make it... I'd prefer to trade, though, as a first option! Does anyone have access to any medium-sized white or inkfin calvuses?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 8:58 pm

Flipper has some / had some idk which but he was keeping some calvus idk if he got them to breed or not ill ask him if he doesn't post on here.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 9:01 pm

I have two inkfin calvus but they are 2" at max. Unfortunately these fish grow super slow. Very pretty but slow. I know animal jungle always has inkfin juvies but they are a bit pricey. Oh and jd they did not breed but the multies did.
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/28/2011, 9:49 pm

Are you interested in working something out with the 2" Calvuses? I'd like a bit larger, but they may do alright in my tank...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **   ** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! ** - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Virginia Chapter - October 2 Meeting! **
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next