UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

aqueon 25 gallon tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

aqueon 25 gallon tank Empty
PostSubject: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 6:34 am

does any one know where I can buy the aqueon 25 gallon tanks.(24x12x21) or if you have one that size and are in the dfw,tx area and would sell it please let me know.

and yes I know that petsmart is selling the aqueon 25 gallon deluxe plant kits for $100.00 I just need the tank...
Back to top Go down
Gnomeofmyheart
Private
Private
Gnomeofmyheart

Favorite Fish: : Guppy
Betta
Corydora Catfish
Kio

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 9:42 am

A lot of local fish stores sell just tanks. Mine up in MN does, they have a never ending supply lol.
Check CL and the phone book for your local fish store and see if they have any.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 9:50 am

Thanks, I just called around I guess this is a odd size they carry 20's and 29's but no 25's... guess I will keep on calling around...
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 10:05 am

http://www.petsr4u.com/proddetail.asp?prod=2012025

Just saw that one by googling
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 10:15 am

wildbeanerz wrote:
http://www.petsr4u.com/proddetail.asp?prod=2012025

Just saw that one by googling

Thanks, but wow 70 that is kind of high. for $99.99 + tax, I can go to pet smart and get the tank,lid,filter,heater,and coralife t5 fixture

DNA just for the tank. $55.99
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 12:34 pm

Wouldn't it just be worth it to get the setup then and have the extra parts around. Even for the $40 difference you listed. The light is probably worth that much let alone the rest of the parts.
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 4:35 pm

yep I might just buy the whole setup... because even if I still just got the tank, i would have to buy the light and it would be around 40, plus 15-20 for the filter, and 10-20 for the heater.... so buying the complete setup would be a lot cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aqueon 25 gallon tank   aqueon 25 gallon tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aqueon 25 gallon tank
Page 1 of 1