UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Empty
PostSubject: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 7:07 pm

this new orleans craigslist appeared today... dont know if it is real or not. i answered just in case.. wouldnt that be a super sweet deal???????
Dont think i will get an answer. LOL but who knows????

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/pet/1598068839.html

yea New Orleans.......... Geaux Saints lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 7:13 pm

ILL TAKE IT, can you ship it to me lol
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 7:39 pm

Wow, that would be awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 5:54 pm

i will walk on my hands and nees for that 250 gallon tank lol!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 7:39 pm

Well i got the dope on this CL fish listing. 250g accrilic and 150 glass and 4 12in arrowanas...

military guy leaving country in a few weeks and wanted to give everything away. well he did to someone in new orleans,, only thing now he is selling the 150g tank and the 4 arrowanas for $300.00 and keeping the 250g tank.
that really suks.

everyone on the Louisiana forum is up in arms bout it and really pstttttttttttttt. to no end..

oh well what happens , happens...
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 7:47 pm

CajunGator wrote:
Well i got the dope on this CL fish listing. 250g accrilic and 150 glass and 4 12in arrowanas...

military guy leaving country in a few weeks and wanted to give everything away. well he did to someone in new orleans,, only thing now he is selling the 150g tank and the 4 arrowanas for $300.00 and keeping the 250g tank.
that really suks.

everyone on the Louisiana forum is up in arms bout it and really pstttttttttttttt. to no end..

oh well what happens , happens...
lol!

yeah but it is his now so he can do what he wants with it i suppose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE   250 gallon Acrylic and  150 gallon tank  with  fish   FREE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

250 gallon Acrylic and 150 gallon tank with fish FREE
Page 1 of 1