UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Know nothing of fresh water... =-/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ Empty
PostSubject: Know nothing of fresh water... =-/   Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:01 am

I think it's funny and interesting that i know a good amount about salt water but nothing really about fresh water. and it seems like it's easier... But then for you guys, you might not know a lot about salt and think it's proly easier... haha But both are equally hard in there own ways!!!

When I was a child my father and I had a 125 gallow tank with a HUGE arowana like 2 1/2 feet long!!!!! lol naw but like 2 ft long( he broke the top glass and jumped out, =-(
Then we had a like 25 gallon with a lot of african fish and that opened the door to salt always wanted to fix the 100 gal(we kept it) but could never afford it.

But it all stared with fresh water. Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ 393849
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Know nothing of fresh water... =-/   Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:04 am

everything starts with freshhhhhh water, LOL
thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know nothing of fresh water... =-/   Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 11:29 am

I don't know about easier but cheaper and less timely to set up (especially for DIY freaks like me) LOL
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Know nothing of fresh water... =-/   Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 11:34 am

i dont have experience on sw but someone that does told me that once you set it up its easier to keep than the fw.. Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ 772341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know nothing of fresh water... =-/   Know nothing of fresh water... =-/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know nothing of fresh water... =-/
Page 1 of 1