UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Pitbull attacks poor cat!!

Go down 
+9
Ben
sassynurse2
NajaAkaDoa
WildWiley
brenna
jaiko1975
BFinley
fishface30
KMX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 2:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Did you really think I would post something like that? They like to snuggle. usafishbox

It's all about the owner baby!

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_0910
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 11:08 pm

My "TINY" pit

This is her trying to get a treat out of my hand. She just turned one and shes already up to my chest ( IM 6'2) when standing up on 2 legs. You can clearly see shes is verrrry muscualr.
Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_1010

I can see it....shes gonna snap any minute and tear this child to shreads!!!......DRAMA QUEEN! lol!
Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_1011

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_1012
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 11:11 pm

I hate when drama or people have heated converstaions that could lead to people having a different opinion on a person b/c of a topic like this so I will lock it and leave it at this.

IT's ALL ABOUT THE OWNER! (look above) usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 12:52 pm

KMX wrote:
My "TINY" pit

This is her trying to get a treat out of my hand. She just turned one and shes already up to my chest ( IM 6'2) when standing up on 2 legs. You can clearly see shes is verrrry muscualr.
Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_1010

I can see it....shes gonna snap any minute and tear this child to shreads!!!......DRAMA QUEEN! lol!
Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_1011

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Img_1012

One more just cause Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 690297

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Kisski10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitbull attacks poor cat!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3