UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

wifes poor setup lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

wifes poor setup lol Empty
PostSubject: wifes poor setup lol   wifes poor setup lol Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 11:35 am

So i let my wife do what she wants lol but about 7 or 8 months ago her mom had little time to get ride of all her fish and my wife took some...She has platys and mollies with a RED TAIL SHARK in a 5 gallon tank!!!I told her this would NOT work but she did it anyways lol. Yea the shark is the boss and chases the fish but atfter all these months the shark doesnt bother them nearly as much as he use to and even though a few of the fish died they also had some babies. ............
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

wifes poor setup lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: wifes poor setup lol   wifes poor setup lol Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 12:32 pm

So her set-up seems to be a go after 7months Congrats to her. Fish die sometimes. So it seems she is making it work. Tell her to spank that red tail LOL j/k
Back to top Go down

wifes poor setup lol
Page 1 of 1