UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Pitbull attacks poor cat!!

Go down 
+9
Ben
sassynurse2
NajaAkaDoa
WildWiley
brenna
jaiko1975
BFinley
fishface30
KMX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 2:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Did you really think I would post something like that? They like to snuggle. usafishbox

It's all about the owner baby!

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Img_0910
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:03 pm

im fine with rotweilers and the others that you listed, i just fine it hard to be true that every dog has the same aggression when everytime i turn on the news it seems like someone was attacked by a pit bull. it just doesnt add up
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:20 pm

It's not which dog bites more... heck I've been bitten by cockers and poodles... they just don't kill when they bite. When a pit attacks (Attack mode) they don't stop, owners calling them off, grabbing them etc... nothing usually stops them except bullets or large objects hitting them. Don't tell me infants and small children provoked them... bullcrap.

Training a dog at a young age will help with aggression, but even pit bulls that have been trained well since they were puppies can and do attack. The excuse of "Bad owners" can only work for so long. Some of the pits that attacked were from bad owners that fought and neglected them, but some were also from good owners that cared for them 24/7. The typical response is "I don't know what happened he/she just snapped."

I'm not out here on a "destroy pit bull campaign" but folks should be informed how dangerous they CAN BE. Posting pictures with them snuggled up on a coach with a kitten is just propaganda, I bet you for ever snuggled kitten I can find a mauled dog or small child.... but lets not go there.
JB
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:40 pm

jb1edlover wrote:
It's not which dog bites more... heck I've been bitten by cockers and poodles... they just don't kill when they bite. When a pit attacks (Attack mode) they don't stop, owners calling them off, grabbing them etc... nothing usually stops them except bullets or large objects hitting them. Don't tell me infants and small children provoked them... bullcrap.

Training a dog at a young age will help with aggression, but even pit bulls that have been trained well since they were puppies can and do attack. The excuse of "Bad owners" can only work for so long. Some of the pits that attacked were from bad owners that fought and neglected them, but some were also from good owners that cared for them 24/7. The typical response is "I don't know what happened he/she just snapped."

I'm not out here on a "destroy pit bull campaign" but folks should be informed how dangerous they CAN BE. Posting pictures with them snuggled up on a coach with a kitten is just propaganda, I bet you for ever snuggled kitten I can find a mauled dog or small child.... but lets not go there.
JB

You are brain washed. Any dog can and will attack or snap. Not just a pit.

People like you are why they have a bad rap. You have had a bad experiance with them....so what move on.

I have owned and ben around pits all my life never been bit. The 1st time I was ever around a doxen I got bit hard and it did not let go. Owner had 2 kids and never bit anyone before....I guess it just snaped.

Don't be fulish dude. And don't ever come on a good post a turn it negative. RUDE!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:52 pm

take a standard poodle chain him to a tree for months make it so the only contact this poodle has from humans is a negative one then wait a few years till every idiot /yahoo on the planet thinks doing this to poodles is the way to go. suddenly you will begin hear about how mean poodles are and how often they attack people LOL. like I mentioned earlier a lot depends on popularity of the breed. if as many people owned Boa constrictors you would hear how many have strangled animals ,kids etc.. I believe it all boils down to respect the animal ,training and being a responsible human to your animal no matter what specie it is..then not to mention Media hype! they recently had a Rott on the news that mauled a kid then they showed a picture of the dog it was no more a Rottweiler then I am but people that don't know better that's all that sticks in there minds, another thing that really ticks me off is how can anyone make a judgement on something if they have never owned one? bottom line they are not inherently evil.I also don't believe it when the owners say gee I don't know he just snapped when I have seen up close and personal normal everyday people telling there dogs cr@p like you watch'em boy and getting the dog all wound up or play fighting way too hard most people don't even realize they are teaching the dog /puppy to be aggressive then wonder later why fido has such a huge prey drive that came out all the sudden!?!? talk about bull cr@p!..
I have a deep respect for animals h3ll I like animals more then people after all dogs don't kill,maim, trample each other over a pair of freakin sneakers. anyhoo that's how I feel:) I lived in Hampton Va in 89 and I know how it was then I can't imagine how bad it is now..btw the locking jaw thing is also a myth....
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

Favorite Fish: : I have the fish in my avatar but the photo was taken by Nick Andreola of the HCCC. His photography skills are a little better than mine!

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:46 pm

Kory if I was rude I apologize but there are 2 sides to every story. If one side is different from your it doesn't make that side wrong. Look at the statistics, you're wrong on this one.

Quote :
2010 Dog Bite Fatalities
33 U.S. fatal dog attacks occurred in 2010. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 650 U.S. cities, pit bulls led these attacks accounting for 67% (22). Pit bulls make up approximately 5% of the total U.S. dog population.3
In 2010, the combination of pit bulls (22) and rottweilers (4) accounted for 79% of all fatal attacks. In the 6-year period from 2005 to 2010, this same combination accounted for 71% (129) of the total recorded deaths (181).

The combined breakdown between the two breeds is substantial. From 2005 to 2010, pit bulls killed 104 Americans, about one citizen every 21 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 25 Americans, about one citizen every 88 days.
2010 data shows that 61% (20) of the attacks occurred to children (11 years and younger) and 39% occurred to adults. Of the children, 75% (15) occurred to ages 4 and younger. Within this same age group, males represented 60% of the victims.
2010 data also shows that 33% (11) of the fatal incidents involved multiple dogs.4 Nearly a third, 30% (10), involved breeding on the dog owner's property either actively or in the recent past, and 9% (3) involved chained dogs.
Dog ownership information for 2010 shows that family dogs comprised 73% (24) of the attacks that resulted in death; 88% (29) of these incidents occurred on the dog owner's property and 12% (4) occurred off the owner's property.
The state of California led fatalities in 2010 with 7 deaths; pit bulls contributed to 83% (6). Florida followed with 3 deaths and Georgia, Illinois, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas each had 2 deaths

These are STATS, yet "People like me" are the reason Pits get a bad rep? OK

JB
Back to top Go down
brenna
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
brenna

Favorite Fish: : mollies and platys

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:59 pm

sorry dude i totally got to agree with kmx on this one i work with a pitbull rescue in nwa and they were originally raised as nanny dogs not vicious fighters...ANY dog can turn on you it doesnt matter breed or size. i was raised around them and own 4 right now and they are the biggest babies ever. all they want is love and attention and are one of the most loyal dogs around...and all the negative you hear about them are from people who dont know the breed and its all media hype.

@kmx u have a very beautiful pit
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:05 pm

Yes people like you. What STATS??? . Don't tell me IM wrong...It's your opinion.

Last edited by KMX on 12/27/2011, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:05 pm

brenna wrote:
sorry dude i totally got to agree with kmx on this one i work with a pitbull rescue in nwa and they were originally raised as nanny dogs not vicious fighters...ANY dog can turn on you it doesnt matter breed or size. i was raised around them and own 4 right now and they are the biggest babies ever. all they want is love and attention and are one of the most loyal dogs around...and all the negative you hear about them are from people who dont know the breed and its all media hype.

@kmx u have a very beautiful pit

100% true fact.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:19 pm

Only 33 dog attacks in 1 whole year? WOW. Why is this even a topic of discusion.
Even if these stats are true this does not mean you treat a breed a diferent way. Many reasons that can cause this stat to be true even if it is.

Pits are owned by many people who train to fight dogs or just tie them to a tree and be aggresive. Not trying to make excuses but If there are 33 dogs attacks in 1 year,,,,,,like who really cares what breed it is. People (like you) make it seem like Pit bulls account for 1,000's of deaths each year and all other dogs are like trained and good to go.

Your opinion does no good on a post like this. I am trying to paint a different picture in peoples minds. This is how they truley are. LOVING CARING and very playful!!! If you ever owned one you would know the true STATS.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:19 pm

All I know on this subject is ,,,, I never thought one way or the other about pits . This year I and several friends were visiting another friend . He had a pit . He let it in the house and we all were petting it when it turned and attacked me . Grabbed me by the chin and cheek and did what dogs do , started shaking his head !
I now have the scars with me forever . Then I found out that the same dog , one month before , had attacked two of his female friends and put them in the hospital !!
Do I now hate Pits ,,,, No,,,
Am I very nervous and avoid them ,,, YES .
They are powerful animals and I do not care to repeat an un-provoked attack .
Ray
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:21 pm

lifeisgood wrote:
All I know on this subject is ,,,, I never thought one way or the other about pits . This year I and several friends were visiting another friend . He had a pit . He let it in the house and we all were petting it when it turned and attacked me . Grabbed me by the chin and cheek and did what dogs do , started shaking his head !
I now have the scars with me forever . Then I found out that the same dog , one month before , had attacked two of his female friends and put them in the hospital !!
Do I now hate Pits ,,,, No,,,
Am I very nervous and avoid them ,,, YES .
They are powerful animals and I do not care to repeat an un-provoked attack .
Ray

Must have a very bad owner.

Post some pics of your scars. If a pit did that IM surprised you still have a face.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:29 pm

I Grabbed him by the bottom jaw and the top of his muzzled and the owner grabbed him by the collar as soon as he lunged. I ended up with a hole ( now pretty much sealed up in my chin and a scare that runs from the corner of my mouth to the middle of my lip / chin where it was opened all the way through. and a scar to the right of my mouth where a tooth poked through it . When my wife gets home , I will see if she can get a close up and post it !. That dog has since been put down and the owner paid my medical bills .
Ray
As I said ,, I do not hate pits ,, I just avoid them . But then I avoid Dobies and Rots also . Even though My Daughter owns two of them and they are big babies to the people she tells them are ok.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:30 pm

Ok I read wrong... These are fatal dog attacks. WELL DUH!!! No wonder Pits and Rotts lead the pack. They are the biggest and stongest dogs plus yes people still do fight Pits and treat them wrong , tie them to trees teach them to be aggresive , then the bad owners don't attend to them correeclty , they get loose and then BOOM! I totally agree with the stats , and they most likley are very true. butt...
.... the STATS mean squat. Ask people that treat the breed right and have owned one before. IT'S all about the OWNER.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:32 pm

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 858205 Just am still nervous around them
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:32 pm

lifeisgood wrote:
I Grabbed him by the bottom jaw and the top of his muzzled and the owner grabbed him by the collar as soon as he lunged. I ended up with a hole ( now pretty much sealed up in my chin and a scare that runs from the corner of my mouth to the middle of my lip / chin where it was opened all the way through. and a scar to the right of my mouth where a tooth poked through it . When my wife gets home , I will see if she can get a close up and post it !. That dog has since been put down and the owner paid my medical bills .
Ray
As I said ,, I do not hate pits ,, I just avoid them . But then I avoid Dobies and Rots also . Even though My Daughter owns two of them and they are big babies to the people she tells them are ok.

Sorry to hear that. You are very lucky. Must have a very bad owner. No reason for a Pit or any dog to attack for no reason unless they have been trained imporporly or just not trained at all.
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:38 pm

put em up

I think I heard the bell for the end of the round.

These aggressive traits have now been bred into the breed's genes; unfortunately many rots and pits(being popular to use for fighting) have been bred for aggression by the parents. THESE bad apples are what gives their breed a bad name. Case in point:

I remember there was a study in Russia done with wild foxes. They kept these foxes in captivity, bred them, and analyzed them for their aggressions. The sweet ones they bred together, the mean/wild ones they bred. Over just 9 generations, the good ones were like puppy dogs needing attention and love, the mean ones could chew through the wire cages to get to the caretakers. Now, I'm sure this is what people are seeing: the mean ones giving the breed a bad rap, the good ones defending the breed, and the ones mixed with good/mean traits are the iffy ones that snap.

Because of this, some of us are stereotyping these breeds. For instance, if I gave you a description of a man wearing all one color in his outfit with logos everywhere, head to toe, with a big shiny/sparkly belt buckle, walking with a limp yet walking like he owns the block, what do you think of?

Now if I showed you this photo and said he had hurt his ankle last week:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/16/18/48/75/g_66_111.jpg

YOU FEEL REALLY BAD, DON'T YOU??

The names Rottweiler and Pit Bull should not be synonymous with "killer dogs". There are exceptions to EVERY stereotype. Aggressive dog breeds are no different.

Last edited by fishface30 on 12/27/2011, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:46 pm

I love pits personally and for the most part I believe it is due to lack of training if or when they do attack. But that being said you can talk to any rescue person that deals with pits and they will tell you that due to the fact of people breeding for fighting and stuff like that some pits do have a gene that causes them to be overly aggressive and you cannot train them. That being said it is less than a 1% chance that pits have this gene.

Also on another note my in laws have a miniature poodle that actually plays with the "big bad pitbull" next door. A 70 pound pit and a 5 pound poodle are best friends. Im guessing since it is not the norm I shouldn't say that according to some of you. I would hate to paint a good picture for an animal that so many people hate.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:46 pm

The pit in question in my case was a rescue dog and no one new its history .'nuff said on that one .
My daughter trains SAR dogs and Personal guard dogs . PGD's can be any breed and are trained for protecting their masters . and they are lovable animals unles their owners are attacked or command them . My daughter has 6 breeds , but her PPD is a Big assed Rot ! And he is a big baby ,, unless ,,,, I have seen him in action during training !! * shivering *
Back to top Go down
jb1edlover
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
jb1edlover

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 5:32 pm

I'm glad you re-read that... those were "Fatalities" so yes 33 in a year is a BIG DEAL. Researchers say there is a bad gene out there, and training isn't working on these dogs.
Kory you're right but your dog is "tiny" compared to some of the "pits" they've Created out here for fighting. We're talking 80-100 pound "Steriod big" pitts. Your Pit (in the picture) is slightly bigger than the cat beside it. There is a big difference between Pits across the board. Like I said, all pits aren't bad just like all cockers aren't friendly, its just the mean cockers aren't killing folks.

Anyway you have a pretty dog, hopefully you never have any issues with him/her. Trust me all owners aren't bad.
JB
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 5:54 pm

Dont let me get started on this thread!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 5:59 pm

just cuz you have them and they mabe havnt biten anyone doesnt mean that the "breed" isnt aggressive. i think they've been mistreated for quite a while and are relatively easier to piss off. also because they can get large it makes them stronger. those dogs are nothing but muscle. and IF they decide to hurt someone they could definately do it. dont get mad at he people posting this stuff. just take it for what its worth. we're not talking about anyones specific dogs.. you may have the best dogs in the world. we're just talking facts and about the particular BREED. dont take offense to these people who disagree. half of us probably dont have any idea what we're talking about anwho haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 7:29 pm

bossman wrote:
just cuz you have them and they mabe havnt biten anyone doesnt mean that the "breed" isnt aggressive. i think they've been mistreated for quite a while and are relatively easier to piss off. also because they can get large it makes them stronger. those dogs are nothing but muscle. and IF they decide to hurt someone they could definately do it. dont get mad at he people posting this stuff. just take it for what its worth. we're not talking about anyones specific dogs.. you may have the best dogs in the world. we're just talking facts and about the particular BREED. dont take offense to these people who disagree. half of us probably dont have any idea what we're talking about anwho haha lol!

Not everybody is talking about the ones they own. Maybe you should read all the posts before making a generic comment towards the whole bunch. Part of your argument doesn't really make sense to me either. Just because one dog was treated wrong doesn't mean they will all be mean. It is general statements like yours that people who don't like the dogs use all the time. As for the statment at the end I assume you are reffering to yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 8:30 pm

i have nothing against the dogs. i just keep my distance from them to ensure safety. your attacking the person rather than the subject. that usually doesnt help just saying. i was reffering to "pitbull" a specific person who made a comment. i have read all the posts. im NOT saying that every pitbull is like this. i AM saying that most of the dog related attacks that you hear about nowadays are about pitbulls. if you have one, good for you, i hope everything works out. im just saying you never hear of a poodle killing an infant. dont get mad at me because of my personal preferance of the dogs. i know people who have them and i have been around them. im not "scared" of the dogs i just think they need to be treated with much respect and care because SOME OF THESE DOGS HAVE BEEN BREED SPECIALLY FOR FIGHTING. and no, one dog doesnt make a difference on ALL the dogs, but after years of breeding for fighting (some of them) chances are you will get a dog with an atitude sooner or later. with cross breeding and other problems you never know what kind of dog you have. that goes for every breed of dog unless you have papers stating where and how it was bred. i have a cocker and shes sweet but sha has been known to get mad as well. although rare it does happen. just for the record... I DONT HATE PITS OR ANY DOG I JUST BELIEVE THAT A DOG THAT SIZE WITH SOME OF THEIR TEMPERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. thanks for replying though. i appreciate your input
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 8:33 pm

i thought this was a "fish forum"? my apologies. i got tangled up in a conversation. im just going to drop it there and get back to fish.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 10:37 pm

jb1edlover wrote:
I'm glad you re-read that... those were "Fatalities" so yes 33 in a year is a BIG DEAL. Researchers say there is a bad gene out there, and training isn't working on these dogs.
Kory you're right but your dog is "tiny" compared to some of the "pits" they've Created out here for fighting. We're talking 80-100 pound "Steriod big" pitts. Your Pit (in the picture) is slightly bigger than the cat beside it. There is a big difference between Pits across the board. Like I said, all pits aren't bad just like all cockers aren't friendly, its just the mean cockers aren't killing folks.

Anyway you have a pretty dog, hopefully you never have any issues with him/her. Trust me all owners aren't bad.
JB

My dog is tiny? The picture must be deceving. My pit is huge and is 4xs the size of this cat and if she wanted to could easly rip every limb of this cat.....shes trained and has a very good owner so this never crosses her mind. If you seen my dog the word TINY does no exsist.

The point is ITS all about the owner and you making it seem like its the dog no matter what. Truth is your are DEAD wrong. People like you are brain washed to belive one thing only. If you have never owned something you should not be aloud to have an opinion on it. It's like saying a certian type of car sucks when you have never drove or been in it....you just herd about it from a friend or seen one. You can make 10000,0000 os excues but the only one true thing that matters is ITS ALL ABOUT THE OWNER. Not how big it is or if its this or that. or if it has one foot ....whatever, ALL ABOUT THE OWNER.

33 deaths a year...thats it??? If we are worried about 33 deaths a year then this world is in bad shape...what about the millions who die from drugs and more death causing stuff....33???? not bad at all considering the millions of dogs that are out there. Your stats , your opinion are like bottom feeders...not worth much.

Trust me you have been programed to think a certian way and from your experiance I sorta cant blame you but, really man Pits get a bad name from certian people (like you)....it's defently not the breed. ITS THE OWNERS

bossman wrote:

I thought you were canceling your account??? Please do soon. Your advice is off the wall.
Surprised you havent seen the joke we are creating here.

Ben wrote:
bossman wrote:

Not everybody is talking about the ones they own. Maybe you should read all the posts before making a generic comment towards the whole bunch. Part of your argument doesn't really make sense to me either. Just because one dog was treated wrong doesn't mean they will all be mean. It is general statements like yours that people who don't like the dogs use all the time. As for the statment at the end I assume you are reffering to yourself.

lol! Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 858205

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 11:08 pm

My "TINY" pit

This is her trying to get a treat out of my hand. She just turned one and shes already up to my chest ( IM 6'2) when standing up on 2 legs. You can clearly see shes is verrrry muscualr.
Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Img_1010

I can see it....shes gonna snap any minute and tear this child to shreads!!!......DRAMA QUEEN! lol!
Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Img_1011

Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Img_1012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull attacks poor cat!!   Pitbull attacks poor cat!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitbull attacks poor cat!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next