UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012

Go down 
+12
koolaid68
painin4u
BFinley
jb1edlover
D'Claro
Russ722
Jd.
Ben
zeashness
KMX
Flippercon
WildWiley
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am going to host a meeting at my house for all tidewater members will probably cook out let me know if you can make it and what time will work,
UPDATE: so the time is going to be 2 at my house I will be giving my address out through pm so if you want to come pm me. Here is the list of who is coming and what they are bringin
Flippercon spinich dip hrps and krips fry
Strikigthematch
Zeashness angelfish and chiclid fry
Ben
Jd
Russ convict fry
D'claro
Painin4u black Molly fry
Koolaid68

Please pm me if you want join us and I also need people to bring some snack foods if you can let me know what you will bring thanks
Again I will only be sending my address through pm so message me if you want to come

Last edited by WildWiley on 1/19/2012, 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:14 pm

Thanks for hosting the meet WildWiley. I had fun . Also thanks to the members from the Central VA Chapter (BEN and African757) for showing their support! I will see you guys in Feb.

Last edited by Flippercon on 1/28/2012, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:18 pm

went to the meeting and had a GREAT time. it was really nice meeting all that came. i enjoyed all the conversation and learning a few things too. can't wait to the next one. Thanks for being a good host WildWiley. And oh, the pump is working great..... the fish are having a ball swimming in the current. Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 265353
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 8:10 pm

Had a great time. Thanks for hosting Wiley. Nice to meet you and Koolaid look forward to seeing y'all again. Also thanks to Flippercon for letting us come by after the meet and check out the awesome setup. Hope to see some Tidewater members at our next Central meet.
Back to top Go down
Russ722
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Anything with fins

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 8:20 pm

aww man i was thinking it was tomorrow for some reason i was plannin on going too . Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 196631
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 9:16 pm

Bummer man
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:12 am

Ben wrote:
Had a great time. Thanks for hosting Wiley. Nice to meet you and Koolaid look forward to seeing y'all again. Also thanks to Flippercon for letting us come by after the meet and check out the awesome setup. Hope to see some Tidewater members at our next Central meet.
I'm glad you liked them lol! , My place is small but i try to make the best of it. I bet I could get anoher 125 in here and double the rest of the single stands. lol!

Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 395554 fighting lol!
Back to top Go down
koolaid68
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
koolaid68

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Blood Parrots, OB's, Blue Dolphin, & Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:33 pm

nice to meet ya too Ben. Russ722 wish you were there so we could have met. maybe next time. flippercon, wish i was able to come see your set up in person. and i do plan on coming by and checking it out one day. maybe you can show me the lfs in the area. African757 it was good meeting you too.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:59 pm

koolaid68 wrote:
nice to meet ya too Ben. Russ722 wish you were there so we could have met. maybe next time. flippercon, wish i was able to come see your set up in person. and i do plan on coming by and checking it out one day. maybe you can show me the lfs in the area. African757 it was good meeting you too.
Yeah man I'm usually free on Saturdays sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 8:26 pm

Pictures! I want to see pictures. I want to apologize about not being able to make it. I completely forgot I was hosting a V-Day themed photoshoot party going on this weekend. And so I was dealing with setting that up this whole past week that I completely spaced about the meeting. Hopefully we'll be able to make the next one. But I want to see pictures!!! Chop chop! And if anyone wants to come hang out and see our setup, let us know. I think Ben is the only one that's stopped by so far.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 8:29 pm

Zeashness I dont think one took pics as that was your job I am thinking I will shoot for mar 31 if that works I can host again unless some one with more interesting set ups wants to lol
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 8:31 pm

I'll probably be in Indy for that one, but Striking should be free to go. Maybe our Discus will be breeding by that time too. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 8:41 pm

zeashness wrote:
Pictures! I want to see pictures. I want to apologize about not being able to make it. I completely forgot I was hosting a V-Day themed photoshoot party going on this weekend. And so I was dealing with setting that up this whole past week that I completely spaced about the meeting. Hopefully we'll be able to make the next one. But I want to see pictures!!! Chop chop! And if anyone wants to come hang out and see our setup, let us know. I think Ben is the only one that's stopped by so far.
This guy! I want to see that massive tank you guys have .
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 8:42 pm

zeashness wrote:
I think Ben is the only one that's stopped by so far.

Would love to come by and see them all once again as well. Can't forget all the other animals either.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 9:24 pm

Ahahaha yea we have quite the zoo. Almost a thousand fish, 4 cats, and 2 dogs. You guys are always welcome! Just let us know!
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 9:40 pm

Tommorow? Lol
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:17 am

Sure, later in the afternoon if you really wanted to LOL.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 7:12 am

We should plan a time my work is picking up so I have to plan ahead a lil bit
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 7:34 am

Yes lets see the pictures please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012   Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virgina Tidewater Chapter meeting on Jan 28th 2012
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7