UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift

Go down 
+6
FishWithTeethLover
76dragon
MarkM
tomany
KMX
Holey Rock of Texas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Empty
PostSubject: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:05 am

if you have not seen these it is a must see

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:09 pm

Thank you for posting this. I will watch when I have more time tonight Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift 690297

Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift 772341
Back to top Go down
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 5:49 pm

Very interesting. I liked the clip with the turtle a lot. Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift 625877
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 6:26 pm

Just finished watching all of these. Thanks for posting. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 6:32 pm

Great post
Back to top Go down
FishWithTeethLover
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishWithTeethLover

Favorite Fish: : All Central American Cichlids, Umbie, Red Festae, Red Tail Catfish, Tigrinus Catfish, Tiger Shovel Nose Catfish, Clown Knives, All Large Pikes, Haplochromis and Large Growing Mbuna.

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 10:20 am

WOW thanks very awesome. Emperor cichlids spawning!!!! I want some of those guys bad drool
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 8:25 pm

Thanks !!! good
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:19 pm

cant see them.....im on freakin dial up... Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift 196631 .....aol sucks!!!!!!!...doh!

did any one recorde it? i want a copy. ill pay you for it!
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 12:25 am

come on scott buy a decent phone...dial up...I can watch this on my ipod...JK man I was living in the country for a while and I feel your pain...

Thanks for the post Holey
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:20 am

they are not exactly new videos but i still love to watch them over an over.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 11:21 pm

Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift 858205
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 6:55 pm

Very good info for someone who doesn't know much about African Cichlids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift   Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nat Geo - African Jewel of the Rift
Page 1 of 1