UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

mollys and guppies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aliviacolleensmom
Private
Private

mollys and guppies Empty
PostSubject: mollys and guppies   mollys and guppies Icon_minitime9/20/2009, 9:03 pm

I bought my dalmatian mollies about a month ago, they had 4 babies. about a week ago I bought some guppies and put them all in the tank. Well my guppy had 12 babies, but now I can only find one of the dalmatian molly babies. They were too big to be eaten. Should I have not put the guppies in with the mollies? I was really excited to see how the dalmatian mollies were going to look like and now I only have one black one. Should I separate the fish?
Back to top Go down

mollys and guppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: mollys and guppies   mollys and guppies Icon_minitime9/20/2009, 9:13 pm

i think Fern can help you this one
Back to top Go down
aliviacolleensmom
Private
Private

mollys and guppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: mollys and guppies   mollys and guppies Icon_minitime9/20/2009, 11:13 pm

who's fern???
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

mollys and guppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: mollys and guppies   mollys and guppies Icon_minitime9/20/2009, 11:16 pm

I would seperate. there is deff. something going on thats not right.
Back to top Go down

mollys and guppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: mollys and guppies   mollys and guppies Icon_minitime9/21/2009, 6:59 am

Guppys and mollys are just fine together. I have guppys mollys and plattys all in my 75g. The worst that will happen is some cross breeding because they can all interbreed. But if your breeding them for yourself it shouldn't be an issue.
I sent you a PM on the how to's of raising your fry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mollys and guppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: mollys and guppies   mollys and guppies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mollys and guppies
Page 1 of 1