UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

what is a victorian

Go down 
+2
russ
watermonkey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
watermonkey
Private
Private

what is a victorian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

there is a person on another fourm selling a group of f-1 what ever that means, victorians, what is victorians. they are called a blue pseudonigricans, he says in his add they are rare.
the fish are very pretty and id like to have them but dont know a whole lot. and is 90.00 a fair price?

i dont mean to sound stupid but im kinda new to this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
watermonkey
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 5:49 pm

very good just wanted to see if there would be cr@p talking.
btw it was my step son that posted some not so kind things for that i appologise on his behalf kory, i do agree that was out of line and he no longer has acess to my computer.

ip address are easily tracked not to hard. i was suprised it took all day.

i could hardly dream that all up my self thanks for the help you guys.

im glad to hear you got a laugh out of it kory. for me it provided some interesting entertainment.
just having alittle fun. great to see some good vic info put out.

im an @$$ ill be the first to say it. but i do have great fish.
no hard feelings
lots of love and ill respect your wishes kory.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 5:56 pm

watermonkey wrote:
very good just wanted to see if there would be cr@p talking.
btw it was my step son that appearently posted some not so kind things for that i appologise on his behalf kory, i do agree that was out of line and he no longer has acess to my computer.

ip address are easily tracked not to hard. i was suprised it took all day.

i could hardly dream that all up my self thanks for the help you guys.

im glad to hear you got a laugh out of it kory. for me it provided some interesting entertainment.
im an @$$ ill be the first to say it. but i do have great fish.

lots of love and ill respect your wishes kory.

Dude you are so far out of this world! I would bet a million dollars that it was you on your computer, I bet a million dollars you made all this up yourself...you are giving a shout out as if someone helped you lol! <---- THAT MY FRIEND is Entertainment. I also bet a million dollars a bunch of people are ROLLING on the floor at your behalf. Thank you ...You made my day. haha
Back to top Go down
nick a
Sergeant
Sergeant
nick a

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
watermonkey
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:05 pm

no problem kory, my pleasure, seriously no hard feelings and i do not mind putting myself out for a chuckel. and i would be happy to disscus my step sons behaviour, but ill do that in private you can call me.
i really dont take things too serious. like i said lots of love, and no hard feelings. and it was my plesure to get a laugh going, sometimes a break in the day to day is good. rember the mermaid?

go ahead and cancel this account as well.
im happy with the few i still go on.
see ya soon

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:16 pm

You are what I like to call a 1 percenter. 99% of us are glad we are not you. You should take things more seriously and stop telling so many lies. No hard feelings here either just giving some words of advice.
Back to top Go down
watermonkey
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:39 pm

no lies, like i said just having fun giving a guy a ribbing.
thanks for the complement, been a 1%er all my life and most likely will die one. but make no mistake im not dilusional, nor am i stupid. it takes a long time to get to know me, trust me ill never show most the real deal. just what they need or in some cases want. but deep in my heart im a good guy, but i like to keep folks quessing.
thanks for being a good sport about my little joke. for being such a great sport,

KORY YOU HAVE WON THE GRAND PRIZE, my group of lithochromis ruprinnis/ blue pseudo nigricans. they are f1 i got them from allen. come get
them any time, no cost.

i needed to find them a home and i have several tanks of fry from them at the same guys house that has my mbipi mbipia. i want to pass them on to some one i know will spawn them out and distribute them. and i know you will do that. but i couldnt post so i started a couple weeks ago about a tank or something to set it up. there was a method to my maddness.
let me know when. that is if you want them.
peace my friend
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:53 pm

watermonkey wrote:
no lies, like i said just having fun giving a guy a ribbing.
thanks for the complement, been a 1%er all my life and most likely will die one. but make no mistake im not dilusional, nor am i stupid. it takes a long time to get to know me, trust me ill never show most the real deal. just what they need or in some cases want. but deep in my heart im a good guy, but i like to keep folks quessing.
thanks for being a good sport about my little joke. for being such a great sport,

KORY YOU HAVE WON THE GRAND PRIZE, my group of lithochromis ruprinnis/ blue pseudo nigricans. they are f1 i got them from allen. come get
them any time, no cost.

i needed to find them a home and i have several tanks of fry from them at the same guys house that has my mbipi mbipia. i want to pass them on to some one i know will spawn them out and distribute them. and i know you will do that. but i couldnt post so i started a couple weeks ago about a tank or something to set it up. there was a method to my maddness.
let me know when. that is if you want them.
peace my friend

Hmmmmm.... Should I keep the free entertainment going? what is a victorian - Page 2 625877

I shall.

watermonkey wrote:
but make no mistake im not dilusional, nor am i stupid. it takes a long time to get to know me, trust me ill never show most the real deal. just what they need or in some cases want. but deep in my heart im a good guy, but i like to keep folks quessing.

Now this my friend is your best of the night. The real deal? deep in your heart? lol! You should get a Emmy award for you acting. Top notch!

Ross I do not want your fish. If I were you I would stop posting. You are only digging the hole deeper and making it worse for you....as if it was not bad enough already. what is a victorian - Page 2 393849

Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:57 pm

With no disrespect intended, I have been trying to get that f1 group for the past 7 months. I was going to drive out there. I care about conservation of species and would love to have them. I have tried every which direction to try and get them. I believe that we all little bit messed up in the head. Most of us all have good intentions. I know Kory. He is a great guy. He will invite you to his house and offer you a beer or anything for that matter. All this childish immature going back and forth s**t is gettng ridiculous. You have awesome fish Ross. You are extremely knowledgable when it comes to get Victorians, so I wish that everyone would get along. I love Usafishbox and hate having to go to other forums for information on Vics.

Everyone here wants to learn, so if you are not in that percent. Stop wasting Our time.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
watermonkey
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 7:15 pm

goulish,
i know that you want them. since kory was unable to take a joke let me know when you can come get them. ill hang on to them for you. he will probabally find a way so i cannot acess this site.
you know where else to find me to make arrangements.

really i was just pulling a joke on kory so i could offer the blue pseudos as a peace offering to for the exact reasons you stated. not to mention im a little bit of a practicle joker, and a little strange, and maybe bad timing, but all joking aside get with me and we will work it out.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 7:28 pm

out

what is a victorian - Page 2 625877

Ross once you are done (hopefully not soon b/c I am still having a ball) Please don't keep coming back on. You, your knowlege and your fish need to go else where. I don't care who wants you here....I could think of a handfull of people that would love it, if you never come back. This forum is a better place WITHOUT 1 %er people like you. I am not mad at you, I am not fustrated.....I am just shocked you came up with such a great story. rock on
Back to top Go down
watermonkey
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 7:35 pm

nominate me for an oscar.
there are several other folks here with a great bit on victorians. believe me i know less than most in my humble opinion. but if you would kory allow goulish and i to communicate till he gets his new fish. then ill take my final bow.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 7:47 pm

We are kicking you off the stage fool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is a victorian   what is a victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is a victorian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2