UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Male Victorian...For sure.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

Male Victorian...For sure. Empty
PostSubject: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 2:21 am

Male Victorian...For sure. DSC01192
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 2:24 am

Bought at The Fish Gallery under Kyoga Nyererei, but I know that there is no such thing or is there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 7:32 am

There is.... but I cant tell with stress colors like that, get a pic of him in the water.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 7:51 am

Pundamilia nyererei "Mwanza Gulf" ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 8:08 am

All of the Pundamilia nyererei's look the same when they are out of the water like that.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 8:19 am

Just have to find it's location. If I were you I would ask one of the boys from the HCCC they are good at there Vics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 8:31 am

Get a few in the water pics and I can narrow it down for you.

I'm getting in about 30 of the nyererei red mwanza soon
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 11:14 am

Cool. I took a pic out of the water because he looks exactly the same in the water( maybe darker black stripes.) I will try to take a few more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 11:47 am

With Pundamilia nyererei's the difference is subtle......
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 10:09 pm

Male Victorian...For sure. Photo
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 1:57 am

Sent a pic to Dave and hopefully he can find out for sure what this fish is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male Victorian...For sure.   Male Victorian...For sure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male Victorian...For sure.
Page 1 of 1