UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rawolf
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Fancy Goldfish

Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler Empty
PostSubject: Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler   Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler Icon_minitime7/12/2010, 1:16 pm

Hi! I am being transferred back to the east coast and can't take the fishies with me. These guys are adult, extremely healthy, all 6 inches or more in size, living in an 85g tank. The black moor is female and is CONSTANTLY laying eggs. I always have fry in the baby house and give them to the fish guy down the street. I don't try to breed them, they just do it. Alot. I don't want my adults ending up in a bowl for some kids birthday or something and dead in a month so I'm hoping to find them a good home with someone who knows what they are doing. They are around 3 1/2 yrs old (I have had them for almost 3) and growing fast. I have never had any problems with them, I keep it simple. The tap water here is perfect PH and KH so I just have to use some Amquel plus and a tablespoon of aquarium salt per 10 gallons and a constant 72 to 74 degrees. I know people have varying opinions on the salt but at that doseage they are extremely healthy and happy. I have experimented with messing with the PH, salt levels, tempurature and so on after reading some article that panicked me, but they don't like it. Just the Amquel Plus and the aquarium salt and they are big, beautiful, happy and healthy. I've been changing half the water once a week, they eat spinach, romaine, blanched squash, shelled peas, thinly sliced cucumber, blood worms and hikari sinking pellets. They do not like floating flakes or pellets.
I am unable to uplad photos for some reason, I am happy to email them.
Let me know if anyone experienced with these kind of goldfish is interested!

Cheers!

Rachel
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler   Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler Icon_minitime7/12/2010, 5:04 pm

I hope you find a good home for your fish. GOOD LUCK.

PS Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Area Fancy Goldfish Free to Experienced Handler
Page 1 of 1