UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Empty
PostSubject: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 6:43 pm

so im basickly wanting to sale my whole tank and all in it any idea on how much to sale it for i have american and african cichlids babys i have the following in their 21 fish intheir all ranging from 2 to 3 inches i know over stocked thats why im selling them
3 ebjds
2 regular jds
1 pair of kenyis
1 pair of venustus
1m/3f jacobsfrebergi peacocks
1m/1f elctric yellow mbunas
1m strawbery peacock
1m blue face yellow peacock
1m red peacock
1 burundi frontosa
1m/1f regular plecostumus please nothing negative it has a conopy and a fluval 205 and a double whisper 100 tetra pump [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:29 pm

so no help what happened to my people whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca 196631
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:32 pm

u would be better off selling the fish by themself. i would think around $150-$200 for the setup with out fish
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:36 pm

i know i just didnt want the hastle but thanks for the answer i guess your right might make abit more money that way lol!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:39 pm

it would sell alot faster that way. cause if u sell together, im sure people are going to be like, im not paying that much for a 55.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:44 pm

I agree... you need to add up everything you have into the whole package multiply by 70% or 80% and see if you are comfortable with the price. When you list it for sale, always state or best offer and willing to sell fish seperate from tank package if desired.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:44 pm

gocha i just dont know proper prices since i got all at half an inch now range from 2 4 inches thanks ur fast lol!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 9:47 pm

lots of adult ciclids normally average out about $15 each. kinda use that as a guage for the fishy except more for the frontosa and the ebjds.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 11:51 pm

Sell the fish 1st then the setup. If not do a package deal foraround $300
Back to top Go down
Incaico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Fronts

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 7:17 am

I agree if you want to sell it faster and make more $$$ part it out and sell the fish first.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 4:46 pm

300 is a pretty good deal for what i have in their i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca   whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats a good price for my 55 gallon los angeles ,ca
Page 1 of 1