UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Is this a good price?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

Is this a good price? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 3:35 pm

Theres this guy selling fancy tail guppies at $1.00 each. Is that a good deal? If I buy more than $20.00 he'll give them to me for $0.50 each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 3:59 pm

Sounds like feeder cross mixes. With 20 you will be over run in no time. Good price if not cross bred mutts.
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 4:01 pm

How can you tell if they are cross bred? He said he started out with 2 and they bred like crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 4:16 pm

Fancy tail can mean anything. Ask what coloration. If you can get a pic that's the easiest way. Most people will buy the as feeders.
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 4:19 pm

OK i will call but what am i looking for with pictures and coloration? Cause I remember him saying he had a variety of colors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 4:26 pm

$1 each is what we sell the run of the mill ones for in my lfs. The feeder ones tend to be smaller and go for 12 for $1. If you like them get them, with guppies unless you are looking for show quality just pick what you like. If you want to get fry get some females if you dont want fry get all males.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 4:27 pm

the coloring do hav names i dont know wat their exact names to each guppies but i really dont want 20, they breed like crazy, i would go with 2 females and a male for starters and once u hav them then ull get ur 20 guppies lol. if he cant give u the exact breed of the guppies their mutts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 5:26 pm

Even mutts can be pretty though. If you're looking for a pure strain being mixed colors is not pure. What size tank are you putting them into?
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 7:25 pm

I was thinking of putting them in my 55g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 7:38 pm

Get maybe 2 males and 5 females
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 8:27 pm

ok thnx 4 the advice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good price?   Is this a good price? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good price?
Page 1 of 1