UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

My 125 gallon Mixed lake...

Go down 
+11
alkomist
chevy350
nirvana85
bimmertech
KMX
R2 Ranch
MIKEJ0226
Orthidox
MalGal
Janie
h0ngkn0t2
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2009, 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Pics of my 125 Gallon.

My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 DSC_0075

My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 IMG_1238

My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 IMG_1236
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/12/2009, 7:28 am

h0ngkn0t2 wrote:
Most of the peacocks are yours. (3) Red Shoulders and (2) German Reds... Coloring up nicely...and getting brighter with each day. I'll post close ups of your fish so people can see. :)

Nice. The Red Shoulder that you have on camera when you 1st starting shooting and moving to the left. He looks good!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 1:36 pm

were can i get holey rock like that????
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 3:05 pm

h0ngkn0t2 wrote:

what kind of fish are in here do you have time to let me know i know some of their names but not all they r nice
mbunas peacocks fronts
Back to top Go down
Barb Okla
Private First Class
Private First Class
Barb Okla

Favorite Fish: : FreshWater Cichlids of all regions! not picky.. yet..

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 6:40 pm

Super nice!! all of your tanks are nice. AND I like plants. U hve to hve color and texture other than the rocks and substrate and they give it..

I posted on your vids and gave U the highest, 5 stars. they dont' have 10!! some deserve it, and yours do..
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 8:31 pm

Thanks Barb! This is my favorite tank. :) Always something interesting going on in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 9:00 pm

ur water is so clear it doesnt even look like theres anything in there besides rocks and ultra clean glass. i envy you
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 10:34 pm

what other filter do u have on it besides the 2 sponge filters?
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 10:47 pm

I have a Penguin 350 and a Rena XP3 running on the 125. Sponge filters have been removed and were there to jump-start the biological filter when I started the tank. I have loaches and petricola catfish that maintain the bottom of the tank during the day. I also have striped and spotted Raphael cats that maintain the bottom at night. 3 male albino plecs clean the glass and holey rock along with a sailfin leopard pleco. Other than that I let the biological fitration take care of the rest. Thanks to all that have commented on the tank. :)

Ricardorock - I have Sp44, Super Red Top Hongi, Sunshine peacock, Red Shoulder peacock, German Red peacock, Yellows labs (removed and replaced with white labs recently) Maingano, Demasoni, Lemon Jakes, Julidochromis Dickfeldi, and Burundi Frontosa along with all the other fish that I mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 10:56 pm

Hong what is that black spotted fish with the yellow fins???
thanks
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 12:01 am

CajunGator wrote:
Hong what is that black spotted fish with the yellow fins???
thanks

yeah man whats that ones name and thanks for the info that tank is jst what i want to end up with i love it you tanks are the best ones ive seen you the man My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 772341 My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 125 gallon Mixed lake...   My 125 gallon Mixed lake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 125 gallon Mixed lake...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2