UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD

Go down 
+2
ilicurtisili
Raschael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Empty
PostSubject: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 2:31 pm

Okay, we are buying a 125g set up and we have to take the fish too. I don't have these fish yet, but I will have them by Jan. 9th, so, if you would like one or all, let me know and I will hold it/them for you. I don't really know how much these fish are worth, so I am having faith that no one will majorly low ball me. Make me an offer. For trade, I would be willing to take Malawi Mbuna's or Peacocks or Trophs. Thanks!

1 Ghost Knife Fish- 8"
3 Clown Loaches-4"-7"
2 Pleco's (don't know what kind)-8"
1 Catfish (don't know what kind)-8"
1 Small catfish (don't know what kind)-2"

I do not have pictures of these fish and cannot provide pictures until next weekend. If they aren't spoken for by Jan. 9th, I am just going to take them to my LFS here for store credit. I just wanted to try to get them a good home first. Thanks!

Last edited by Raschael on 1/10/2010, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 2:52 pm

if u cant get rid og them. take them to the lfs. they should give u store credit.
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 3:10 pm

ilicurtisili wrote:
if u cant get rid og them. take them to the lfs. they should give u store credit.

That's what we plan on doing, we just don't buy much from our LFS, we order most of our stuff on-line as it is much cheaper! FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD 393849
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 3:12 pm

Raschael would you trade for some copadichromis virginalis gold? I am interested in the clown loaches.
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 3:23 pm

From what I know, those are fairly peaceful fish, and I'm not real sure how good it would do with our Mbuna's. I would probably be interested in a male if you think he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 4:18 pm

Yeah they are pretty laid back fish. Let me know what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 4:42 pm

Well. . what size are they? Do you have a male with good color? If so, I am sure we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 5:06 pm

Females are a little over 2" Male is about 3". He is silver with a yellow blaze. when spawning he turns blackish gray. Looks like these here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 5:19 pm

Honestly, I would only be interested in the male as our tank mostly consists of males.
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 9:54 pm

i want the ghost knife fish!!!!!
Back to top Go down
glostik
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Loaches

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 11:20 pm

too bad you are far - id add the clown loaches to my loach tank
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 9:19 am

Okay, so I know have the fish at my house.

Tanya-I called you yesterday while I was in Ft Worth. . .but you didn't anwer so we had to head home. Lost a couple fish in the move, but here is what I have left.

Ghostknife fish-8" (Tanya??)
Clown Loaches- 8", 5", 4"
Common Pleco-7"
Chocolate Pleco??-6"
Catfish (has black spots)-7"
Red fish (don't know what it is)-4"

If anyone is interested in this stuff, let me know and make me an honest offer. Thanks!

Last edited by Raschael on 1/10/2010, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 9:48 am

i'm sorry - i didn't hear it but there's no missed calls - no biggie - I hope you didn't wait

i'll head down this Sat if that's ok - my daughter wants to look at the car now too -

definitely want the knife - will take the loaches if no one else claims - is catfish an algae eater or an aggressive fish? i'll take whatever you don't have an interest in - will bring rock too

what did you lose?
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 10:30 am

We lost 1 clown loach and a rainbow fish. I think they just got too cold. I am glad that is all we lost though, it was a pretty stressful move for the poor fish. Here are some pics.

Red Fish
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Catfish

Pleco

Loaches

Just so y'all know, these fish were kept in pretty dirty water, so a couple of the loaches have at least 1 very coudy eye. I will start treating the tank they are in with Pimafix to try and help that out.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 12:17 pm

the catfish looks like a pictus cat fish. but im no expert.
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 5:17 pm

Any one know what the red fish is? Rachael....i'll take 'em all - consider them sold!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 6:25 pm

It's definitely not a pictus catfish, maybe a Synodontis alberti (Albert's Syno) or something like that, I've seen them at the Petsmarts nearby, but never that big!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD   FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS or trade: Mixed tropicals-Waco, TX-PU only-SOLD
Page 1 of 1