UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Empty
PostSubject: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 11:02 am

I'm looking to sell my Geophagus brasiliensis that I rescued. She is 4" and 100% better and starting to bully my green severum who I love.

Price $13
You pick up or I could drop off depending on where you are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 12:53 pm

WOW!!! nice fish!!
wish i lived closer!!!!!
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 10:12 pm

Thanks she will look awesome when she is full grown. Only reason I got her was because no one wanted her and she was getting abused I needed to save her. Now I want her to go to a new home.
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 4:37 pm

TOO BAD YOUR IN NV I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM QUICK
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

PostSubject: Re: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 11:42 pm

Are you in Arlington VA? I use to live in VA.
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

PostSubject: Re: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 5:20 am

I think she found a home. Now I'm kind of sad and don't want her to go. But she was a rescue I knew I might be get to keep. She is also getting more and more fresh with my other fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.   Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fs - Geophagus brasiliensis Bahia red - tahoe nv - pick up.
Page 1 of 1