UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv Empty
PostSubject: FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv   FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 8:05 pm

I have a 4" Bahia red I would like to find a new home for. I bought her as a rescue she was getting beat up had hole in head and shreded fins. She is all better and doing great. He or she (I'm not sure the sex) is getting a little too nippy for my severums.

Pick up only
price : $13

Here she is. She is stressed in this photo due to the flash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

let me know if you want her.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv   FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv Icon_minitime3/3/2010, 8:50 pm

awesome fish Snow.. good luck on your Sale..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv   FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 7:21 am

good You did an amazing job getting her to peak condition!!!! I hope she finds a very good home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv   FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS- Geophagus Brasiliensis Bahia red- pick up, Tahoe, Nv
Page 1 of 1