UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.

Go down 
+2
BFinley
snowflake311
6 posters
AuthorMessage
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Empty
PostSubject: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 10:40 am

Looking to make room for some discus and would like to send my uaru off to a good home. They were in poor shape when I got them now they are 100% better and ready to go. Must have a 80 gal or larger is better.

Pm for more info

will not ship. Cash pickup only. Might deliver if not too far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 10:43 am

Good luck on finding them a good home!!!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 10:44 am

good too hear / see they have recoverd. good lukc finding them a great home.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 10:47 am

Wish you could ship. I would add them to my uaru.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 11:07 am

Good luck finding a new home fo them!! Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 4:29 pm

Says free...then it says cash pick up only?
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 10:06 pm

Oops no they are free. Unless someone what's me to deliver them I'm willing to drive 100 miles for the right home. then I will charge a little for gas money.
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 3:02 pm

Here is a new photo they are 100% recovered from HITH.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.    Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free to good home. 5" Pair of uaru. Tahoe NV.
Page 1 of 1