UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

I'm looking for a new victorian

Go down 
+4
rfish
cichlid mania
KMX
micahsutton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm looking for a new victorian   I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/4/2009, 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want to get a new Victorian cichlid. Some thing with stunning colors like the ruby greens but some thing that wont hide allllllll the friggin time!
Any suggestions are welcome along with pics and tank size and stats for the fish
Thanks $$$
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a new victorian   I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 1:19 pm

those are some great lookin specimens.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a new victorian   I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 1:24 pm

Dave Schumacher wrote:
Sorry to go off topic, Fern. I just want to clarify that the albino half crimson is not an albino Pundamilia sp. "Crimson Tide", but rather an albino Paralabidochromis sp. "Half Crimson". To add to the confusion, the half crimson is likely just a color variant of the rock kribensis, which is now Paralabidochromis sauvagei.

Hmm I did not know that. That is confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a new victorian   I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 1:25 pm

And he is?
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a new victorian   I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 7:37 pm

Sp44. He gets better colors when he is trying to spawn with the female. I can't seem to capture his reds and yellows on camera. I'll try again next month, he already sealed the deal with the female yesterday.

I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 IMG_0031
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a new victorian   I'm looking for a new victorian - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for a new victorian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2