UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

90 gallon angelfish tank

Go down 
+2
BFinley
Shea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

90 gallon angelfish tank Empty
PostSubject: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 8:12 am

I don't want to do this but I'll do anything to make my husband happy, well almost...
He's sick to death of seeing angelfish in every tank so I aggreed to set up the 80 gallon with African cichlids, that has already been done. He's still talking about other fish that I don't think can go into the 80. So tomorrow we are going to look at cichlids for the 90. He saw some Vieja synspila that he wanted and I know it'll be too big for a 90. He also likes severums, and I think Jewel cichlids (they were blue) it might have been a peacock. Tomorrow is going to be a long day and I'm not too happy about it but will pretend to be. The angels will be moved to a 55. Anyway, posting pic to say goodbye to my angelfish tank....
90 gallon angelfish tank 088-1
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 9:56 am

Great looking tank! yes usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 10:12 am

its really looking good
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 1:14 pm

Very nice setup good luck picking out fish and setting up another tank hah!
Back to top Go down
bcody21
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 4:00 pm

awsome tank!
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 8:08 pm

Thank you, we still haven't decided what we will bring home yet... eek...
Back to top Go down
stunice
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime9/7/2011, 6:35 am

Shea wrote:
I don't want to do this but I'll do anything to make my husband happy, well almost...
He's sick to death of seeing angelfish in every tank so I aggreed to set up the 80 gallon with African cichlids, that has already been done. He's still talking about other fish that I don't think can go into the 80. So tomorrow we are going to look at cichlids for the 90. He saw some Vieja synspila that he wanted and I know it'll be too big for a 90. He also likes severums, and I think Jewel cichlids (they were blue) it might have been a peacock. Tomorrow is going to be a long day and I'm not too happy about it but will pretend to be. The angels will be moved to a 55. Anyway, posting pic to say goodbye to my angelfish tank....
90 gallon angelfish tank 088-1

Angel tank looked great, but I am sure the cichlids will be an awesome addition to any room!!! Lots of personality and really nice colors in the cichlid family. During the day they spend their time moving the coral and gravel around like they are building a special clubhouse. Sometimes they even work together on the same pile. Good luck, Stu-Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90 gallon angelfish tank   90 gallon angelfish tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

90 gallon angelfish tank
Page 1 of 1