UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my 60 gallon tank mix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

my 60 gallon tank mix Empty
PostSubject: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 1:09 am

sorry for the quality tell me what you think i know u cant really see it good trust me in my phone it looks so much better its the first video i up load of the tank and my quality came out wack so im feeling pretty mad the only american fish their are my ebjd i know i have to separate do to water quality but im waiting abit plus i just learned how to up load it to this site ill take a bette one later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 9:06 am

Looks like a good setup to me. I can't really tell what fish is what but it looks like you have some red top lawandas in there? A fish list may help.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 9:38 am

im sorry yeah it sucks i just wanted the experience to upload but i have the following fish in their 2 fronts 2 ebjd 4 eb mbunas 2 ey mbunas 2 plecos 2peacocks 4 red zebras 1 is holding 2 striped mbunas and 3 paratilapias pallenis
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 11:15 am

congrats on the set up!
i like the lil hut u have in their!!!
looks great.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 11:37 am

it looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 12:43 pm

thanks for the positive remarks even though quality sucks i apreciate it usafishbox my 60 gallon tank mix 265353
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 4:02 pm

Nice Set-up!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 10:06 pm

thanks csnyder i want a better video of them so you can see what i really have
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 10:25 pm

NICE Ricardo! :) Lookin good.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 11:07 pm

thanks hong all i need is my sp44s from you when you decide to ship lol! my 60 gallon tank mix 265353
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 10:41 am

2 ebjds 2 reg jack,ds 2 e yellow mbunas 5 jacob freburgi peacocks 2 kenyis thats my update for this tank just thought i would tell you guys 1 strawberry peacock and 2 reg plecos i have 16 fish total i know i cant put more too crowded and my mix is crazy i raised them all from 1 inch now all are about 3-4 inches
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 3:25 pm

is their anyone that has a 60 gallon tank that looks nice i want to see pics thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my 60 gallon tank mix   my 60 gallon tank mix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 60 gallon tank mix
Page 1 of 1