UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!

Go down 
+2
Ben
lifeisgood
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Empty
PostSubject: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime8/30/2011, 6:35 pm

We raised these from fry and now we had a spawning and I stripped the female today !! Whoot Whoot ! Click on picture to see the video's .

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Th_20110830053442

And a vid of his Reg. colored brother ...

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Th_20110830053739

What ya think ?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime8/30/2011, 6:46 pm

Gratz bro they look nice.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime8/30/2011, 11:08 pm

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! 772341
Back to top Go down
lexxx3fish
Private
Private
lexxx3fish

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 9:21 am

Very nice fish/ fry!!!!!!!!!!!

Tank needs a lil cleaning too really show them off
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 6:41 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 10:07 am

Looking good, Life! But tell me - what is the pleco in your avatar? A peckoltia of some kind?
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 11:13 am

Yes it is . It is a Peckoltia " Zwerg " Dwarf. Some say L-038 . I have a spawning pair that have given me three batches of fry this year .The Avatar is of one of the fry that were out of the cave for a week .
Ray
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 1:09 pm

Congratulations! It feels really nice to raised fish from fry that then breed. It is like they have finally grown up.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 1:16 pm

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! 858205 Yes it's like they have come full circle !
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 1:37 pm

Funny enough if your own offspring started breeding together it would likely not be so celebrated lol.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 2:18 pm

True dat !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!   Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albino Carolina Swallowtail Peacocks spawned !!
Page 1 of 1