UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Blue Platnium Veils

Go down 
+4
Ben
Jd.
WildWiley
zeashness
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2011, 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone know of any breeders/hobbyists and/or stores that are selling these guys? I really, really want them for the new tank striking set up for me. If you know of anyone/store that sells Koi Angels with some nice red/orange in them too, that would be most awesome.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2011, 10:36 pm

20 of them for 80.00 thats including shipping
So anyone want some or is that too much and you will pass ?
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 8:48 am

Eh, 4 dollars for even nickel size is a little steep, especially for 20 of them. I'd still like 5 though.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 2:43 pm

Im in the works to get some from other ppl , I will let you know if I have any charm and bargaining abilities.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 3:03 pm

<ignore, I'm being silly>

Last edited by zeashness on 8/8/2011, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 3:15 pm

I may have read it wrong but that price includes shipping. Oh and as I stated before Id be interested in a couple at the meeting. But I understand if you don't have enough interest for the whole 20.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 3:17 pm

How many were you personally wanting Ben? And were you taking some yourself JD?

Last edited by zeashness on 8/8/2011, 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 3:21 pm

Wow, I'm being really retarded right now. LOL completely ignore my last two posts (which I edited, so hopefully it eliminates confusion!). LACK OF SLEEP! IT'S LACK OF SLEEP, I PROMISE!!!!! H E L P !!

Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 7:58 pm

I was only thinking of getting 2 just to add to the community tank setup. Don't want to change anything with the tank that holds the Angels from yall.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 8:32 pm

I ordered 10 for you guys , no I did not want any but will take some if there are any left over.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 10:56 pm

Really no luck with the koi ppl are all crazy with there prices so i dont even feel like bothering with them

But I did find one I liked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2011, 9:44 am

Ooooo, very pretty. I can understand paying a pretty penny for good koi angels, it's just when you add in shipping, it gets to be almost too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 12:22 am

I somehow got someone to respond to one of my emails and is going to sell me some koi angels for 3.00 a piece that is including shipping , so I went ahead and got 10
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 8:24 am

That. is. awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 4:00 pm

Nice deal.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 5:34 pm

I have not ordered the platinum angels yet not sure if anyone still wants them let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 7:31 pm

If I had the choice I would prefer Koi angels. Don't base the decision on me though because I'll buy either at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 7:40 pm

Well i guess that works because I am most likely going to sell my 3 full size plats so weeeeeeeeeeeee

those are the babies I got
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 7:42 pm

Agreed with Ben. Kois are even harder to come back, so I rather have those. How much are you thinking of selling your Angels for, or are you going to put them in the auction?
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 7:43 pm

UHHHHHH I have not thought it threw yet either or haha dont matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 7:57 pm

LONG FIN ..... Electric Blue Ram .... I think so hehe who is going to win it tho :/

Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 8:21 pm

He looks pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 1:11 pm

Haha apparently he liked getting his picture taken because he spawned with his mate shortly after : )

Well I paid and am waiting for monday to come around so I can get those angels shipped to me and thats about it for right now.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 3:09 pm

NEW PIC OF MY ANGELS

OLD PIC OF MY ANGELS

Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 9:42 pm

Nice looking angels.
Back to top Go down
Zuly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Zuly

Favorite Fish: : All Male 90G Peacock/Hap Tank

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 9:59 pm

Absolutely, They are Awesome!

Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 10:02 pm

Ah, see now you gotta hook us up with some electric blue ram fry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Platnium Veils   Blue Platnium Veils - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Platnium Veils
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next