UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt13
Private
Private

For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams Empty
PostSubject: For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams   For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 3:48 pm

We have hundreds juvenile Rams. These fish are approximately 3 months old and are very healthy and coloring up beautifully. They have been tank raised in local tap water (7 gh and ph of 7.2 - 7.4). We do not use RO water. They are eating brine shrimp, Bloodworms, Golden Pearls, Cyclops, Spectrum pellets and flake food. Electric Blue Rams are $10 each, German Blue Rams are $5 each, and Long Fin Gold Rams are $10 each. The German Blue Rams and the Long Fin Gold Rams are both sexable and I would be more than willing to sex the fish before you if requested.

Shipping is a flat rate of $12 anywhere within the continental United States!Shipping can be combined with any of these three fish (up to 16 fish) for the same $12 flat rate. Private message me if you are interested in purchasing any of my fish or with any questions. Please include your email when telling me what fish you want, so I can send you an invoice via PayPal. Local pickup is also available if you are in the area.

Thanks for looking,
Matt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/17700011/3][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams   For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 4:39 pm

please read the forum rules before posting sale adds
Back to top Go down

For sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams
Page 1 of 1