UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20

Go down 
+7
jb1edlover
Jeepluv77
KMX
strikingthematch
WildWiley
Flippercon
Jd.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

So we will be having our fist official meeting on Aug. 20th at 1 : 30 pm.
Please feel free to bring fish and food .. as if there is anything else in life. I will be providing a lot of food but if you would like to bring some please feel free to do so. If we have any special requests for food or drink please let me know asap. Please bring any fish that you would like to trade off or sell. Would also be nice to bring some items that you no longer need and would like to sell as part of donations for the club.

If you would like my cell number please ask in a PM

As for any suggestions please list them out and we can get this thing planned and rolling.

Also I plan on getting some cool stuff for a tank " ex. lights - substrate - decor and such", and/or rare fish to auction off for donations to the club please let me know any ideas you may have.

Last edited by Jd. on 8/21/2011, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 11:16 am

Lots of troopers on 64 for any of you speeders.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 11:47 am

hit up ben i believe he is heading down here
Back to top Go down
AFRICAN757
Private First Class
Private First Class
AFRICAN757

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 12:08 pm

he may already be in transit...
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 12:23 pm

Still on the way our power went out just when we were ready to walk out the door. Just came back on so we will head out shortly.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 12:42 pm

AFRICAN757 wrote:
he may already be in transit...

Yea man he just got here.
Back to top Go down
AFRICAN757
Private First Class
Private First Class
AFRICAN757

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 12:49 pm

alrighty then maybe next time... tell him keep an eye out for me if he sees anything interesting to put in my 75g
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 5:59 pm

Great meeting! Big thansk to JD for hosting and for all the great fish! To everyone else who came it was great!

To those that couldn't make it, sorry you missed it this time and hope you will next. It was a good time!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 6:03 pm

Yes thanks Jd for hosting. Ben thanks for showing up and making the trip. Always nice meeting good people.

Last edited by Flippercon on 8/20/2011, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 6:12 pm

HEY NEXT TIME TAKE MORE FISH haha well thanks for the thank yous and thank all of you for showing up and hanging out .
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 6:14 pm

strikingthematch wrote:
Great meeting! Big thansk to JD for hosting and for all the great fish! To everyone else who came it was great!

To those that couldn't make it, sorry you missed it this time and hope you will next. It was a good time!

This. JD made us poor. :P But we got some awesome loot. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 6:21 pm

Thank you for hosting the meet Jd. Had a great time and as Flip said it is always nice to meet new people. Thanx for the fish Jd.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 6:49 pm

I will also add the drive back was awesome and helped make up for the terrible drive down there.

That catfish is wild Jd. It sounded like he was hissing and making a ton of other noises when I took him out of the bucket.
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 6:58 pm

Haha I love the noises those catfish make. It cracks me up every time. The first time I heard it I was just shocked and had to look it up lol.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 8:32 pm

Hahaha I told you that dude makes it seem like its being tortured if you even touch it ... what a drama queen or king
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is the show we were talking about correct ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20    Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virginia Tidewater Meeting 8 / 20
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3