UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Rate the tank above you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Rate the tank above you Empty
PostSubject: Rate the tank above you   Rate the tank above you Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 2:14 pm

Seen this elsewhere and thought I made for an awesome thread. Constructive criticism is welcome. Please tell the what is kept in the tank so the person below can rate it accordingly. If you rate you must supply picture of your own tank to be fair and to keep the thread going. Ratings must be between 1-10 in increments of.5 10 being the highest. Reasons for your deductions also(too many rocks,not enough color and so on).
Here is one of mine.......
Mbuna tank
Rate the tank above you IMAG0425
Back to top Go down
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

PostSubject: I like it...I would rate it a 7. The issues I see    Rate the tank above you Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 3:51 pm

that bother "me" (opinion coming) is that the rocks are not relatively consistent as far as color and to somewhat a lesser extent...shape. I kind of have a tendency to prefer large boulders with some smaller scattered rocks than large rock piles. The rocks you have are more of a rounded "river rock" which I would prefer in a SA/CA cichlid tank. FWIW the fish contrast really well with the rocks though and I like the color mix of the sand. The black background is a plus and I think is the best solution unless you were to do a 3d background. Hard to tell how many fish are in the tank in the photo if they are hiding in the rocks, but I would say it could use some more.
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: Rate the tank above you   Rate the tank above you Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 6:06 pm

i like the bottle of "lotion" on the bottom... rating is 10! lmao.. but really...

I like the "lot of rocks" look.. although might be a bit much, maybe some plants in there , leave the amount of rocks, but a few plants, would spice it up. I give it an 8...

Rate the tank above you 2011-010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the tank above you   Rate the tank above you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the tank above you
Page 1 of 1