UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Empty
PostSubject: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 11:38 am

http://www.reefchief.us/

Ok went out to reef cheif in Suffolk yesterday...A little hard to find but man was it worth the trip. Picked up my R/O unit pretty inexpensive at $300 for the size flow rate and everything else included. Met Jeff the owner...you talk about fish freak he is insane. For any reefers out there check out the site and check out the store...several tanks over 2000 gallons, and pics will be coming soon.
10 out of 10 for quality of live stock knowledge of livestock and overall friendliness. yes I will be going back...he almost talked me into starting a reef right there. Great store, great deals (check out the 50% off list on site), worth the drive.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 11:44 am

You can also check out our ARS section on the index page.

https://usafishbox.forumotion.com/f139-aquatic-ratings-system
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 2:07 pm

Yeah I saw that as well just trying to localize it fro
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 4:27 pm

Man there are a few good deals on there. a does astrea snails for 5 bucks. several other things id like but i gotta take it slow. lol wish we had a super saltwater store in fredericksburg. We dont lol
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 12:43 am

Man you all should come down and we can take a feild trip...he really is not that far from richmond about 1-1.5 hours almost the same distance from me...His main tank is a 4700 gallon lagooon full of hard corals that he harvest now and again...store looks like friggin sea worlds reef room I was blown away. Hopefully my Ro unit comes in by thurs so I can head there and take some pics.
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 5:23 am

THere's a little store called simply pets on military highway that I go to, they have a decent saltwater section... I'll have to checkout this reef chief soon since I'm starting up a 55 reef.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:20 am

Yeah I know simply pets not a bad fish spot off shoot of pet paradise. They do have some nice SW fish and a few good corals.
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 12:58 am

you said simply pets is an offshoot of pet paradise? i had no idea. is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 1:08 am

Same family...son owns simply pets I believe
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 10:26 pm

reef cheif is wild quility all the way he told me he changes 25% of his saltwater a week and thats alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.   LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LFS rating...rate the local lfs in Va.
Page 1 of 1