UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Dwarf Piscivores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

Dwarf Piscivores Empty
PostSubject: Dwarf Piscivores   Dwarf Piscivores Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 8:31 pm

so ive been doing my research on try to find a small predatory fish to help cull fry in my tank.

ive scratched off NeedleNose fish, too big(im gna hv cardinal tetras); exodons, too aggressive; dwarf pikes, too competitive.

and so ive narrowed it down to Leaf fish and Belonesox, although im leaning towards the leaf fish.

anyone have any opinions or experience?
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

Dwarf Piscivores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Piscivores   Dwarf Piscivores Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 8:44 pm

i have some of the african bush fish/ leaf fish, i love them there personallities are awsome. they get about 4-5 in so when they got a little bigger i dont know if id keep them with the cardinals
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Dwarf Piscivores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Piscivores   Dwarf Piscivores Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 10:37 pm

anything tht stays dwarf size? small enough to not eat cardinals, but voracious enough to snap up lil fry?
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Dwarf Piscivores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Piscivores   Dwarf Piscivores Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 11:11 pm

maybe ill rescue a cruddy looking shortfin male betta. hopefully he wont be dumb enough to get in a scrap with any of my dwarf cichlids. if hes at all intelligent after a couple beatings (which is bound to happen) he'll stay up top hidden in the floating plants. i think this is the route ill have to take, cuz the livebearer babies are getting wise and not going anywhere near the bottom where the dwarf cichlids are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwarf Piscivores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Piscivores   Dwarf Piscivores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Piscivores
Page 1 of 1