UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest

Go down 
+7
Shaysfishys
cwhip
wildbeanerz
CajunGator
hello2196
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Empty
PostSubject: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 10:49 am

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/21/goldfish-racing-down-the-drain-at-bar-following-peta-protest/

lol! Things people come up with...
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 10:54 am

lol. thats funny.
Back to top Go down
hello2196
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
hello2196

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 10:54 am

I know that's cruel and all, but that is funny as cr@p!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 11:28 am

ever been to a drinking party when all of sudden everyone is emptying the gold fish bowls and gulping them live... LOL guess not, all you guys were babies back then, LOl

Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 11:47 am

When I was a teen a 'boy' was at my house and swallowed one of my mom's goldfish live! Suspect party
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 12:47 pm

CajunGator wrote:
ever been to a drinking party when all of sudden everyone is emptying the gold fish bowls and gulping them live... LOL guess not, all you guys were babies back then, LOl

no, but I do love eating the worm out of a good bottle of Mezcal.
lol by the time you get down to the worm it doesn't much matter. party
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 1:59 pm

I've been to that bar LMAO too funny!!! Used to be the tables were all fish tanks basically - pretty cool sitting there with a drink watching the fish and people would have their favorite tables for not only seating but the fish.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 3:41 pm

That is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 4:48 pm

If PETA had their way ,,, none of us would have aquariums , dogs , cats , reptiles , etc ..
My personal PETA meaning ,,,,,
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals !

Just sayin'
Ray
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 4:58 pm

PETA says the "loud noises and bright lights" are terrifying to the tiny creatures.

--- But using them to cycle tanks and feed to other animals, is acceptable.
(they forgot to add that part)
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 6:47 pm

Ummm... so OK, if PETA had their way, all of our domestic pets get released into the wild. Our dog and cats wouldn't know what to do out there, our fish tossed back in their native waters(or else we get invasive species in our local waters), but a very good portion wouldn't be able to compete, and they die a sufferable death. GEE, that's fair treatment of animals.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 6:50 pm

Better than living in a controlled , clean environment , fed daily , and kept in good health , fo sho !!
Ray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest   Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldfish Racing Down the Drain at Bar Following PETA Protest
Page 1 of 1