UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID

Go down 
+8
CajunGator
steves_kiki
williemcd
Ben
strikingthematch
jake
ornate12
sUMcRAZYfISH
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sUMcRAZYfISH
Private First Class
Private First Class
sUMcRAZYfISH

Favorite Fish: : AFRICAN CICHLIDS

JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Empty
PostSubject: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 4:20 pm

[img]JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_13 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_12 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_11 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_9-1 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_8 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_5 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_4 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_14 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_9 JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Th_tropheus-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 4:23 pm

Very Nice Selection!! good

Thanks for sharing with us!

yes
Back to top Go down
jake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
jake

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:28 pm

very nice taiwan reef & OB peacock lol!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:43 pm

Wow nice Cichlids!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:55 pm

Very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 6:25 pm

nice fish bro, great work on taking care of these.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 8:39 pm

Very nice looking setting!.. Being a newbie to your focus of interest, would ya ID each fish? Bill
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:59 am

williemcd wrote:
Very nice looking setting!.. Being a newbie to your focus of interest, would ya ID each fish? Bill

They are cichlids, bill :) hahahahaha sorry, I had to!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 7:39 am

Very nice
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 9:13 am

Awesome fish!! yes
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 10:49 am

if sUMcRAZYfISH does not answer pm me or any other cichlid person and i am sure we can nail down most for you.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:41 pm

KiKi, thanks for setting my mind to rest.. hmm. .I'll have to look into that cichlid thing..
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 4:49 pm

nice yes
Back to top Go down
sUMcRAZYfISH
Private First Class
Private First Class
sUMcRAZYfISH

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 9:51 pm

SORRY!! FOR not answering right away sad Im not good with all the technical names so ill give u common names plus they r easy to read.....venustus,duboisi,3 tropheus,1 oblique,trewavasae which is one of my favorites and hardest to find for me any ways,livingstonii,taiwan reef,tanzania,blue zebra,and last the fish of the month!!! Those are just some of the fish i got theres more but im new here so u havent seen every thing yet..I got a 135 gallon tank and am going to upgrade to a 200 gal pretty soon(i hope) if the wife will let me..I actually just bought some fish from jessethecichlidguy who is the guy that brought me here and has some nice fish!!!And I have to set up my other smaller tank to give them a home do to overcrowding in my main tank.(I promise Im not an addict) party Well that sums it up for those pics. thanks for checkin them out!!!!and all the nice feed back.. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 10:42 pm

sUM.. thanks for the update!... I'll have to do my research on each!.. Some if not all look incredible!
Back to top Go down
sUMcRAZYfISH
Private First Class
Private First Class
sUMcRAZYfISH

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 10:59 pm

TY williemcd!! I spent alot of time and money but mostly time especially when picking the fish and when purchasing them and in research to know what to look for when purchasing fish..Made alot of mistakes in the beginning and bought sick or just not well taken care of fish.. So now im real picky about what I buy!! I would love to get some info from u on discus if u got it cause I want another tank.. But either salt water or discus both r really beautiful fish!!! not sure which way to go yet..
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 11:08 pm

I'm the last person to go to on Discus... TxRedNeck comes to mind and forgive me all others.. I'm drawing a blank right now... but there are tons more informed on Discus than me... I've got one more tank to set up (Dwarf SA Cichlids) and then I'll turn my focus to the Discus..(someone on here promised me a good deal on discus)...
Salt/Discus?.. There is no argument that Salt has some of the most attractive fish being kept. And some of the most expensive and for me.. a ton of stuff to learn about before I'd even think about going into them. I know a properly set up freshwater tank can practically maintain/run itself... I'm pretty sure the same can't be said about salt and that is probably my driving influence. Bill ..
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 2:15 pm

nice fish man, very beautiful, and if you ever want to part with that taiwan reef i will give you any fish outof my tank for him or name your price lol, me and my wife really want one
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 2:17 pm

i also do discus as well ..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID   JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST SOME OF MY CICHLID
Page 1 of 1