UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Does this cichlid have pop eye???

Go down 
+6
sunkenmetal
strikingthematch
lifeisgood
Ben
Zuly
elusiveflounder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
elusiveflounder
Private
Private

Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Empty
PostSubject: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/18/2011, 10:24 pm

Does this cichlid have pop eye??? IMG_0001
Back to top Go down
Zuly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Zuly

Favorite Fish: : All Male 90G Peacock/Hap Tank

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/18/2011, 10:26 pm

OMG, LMAO Yep he does lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/18/2011, 10:39 pm

Haha I think it might have a little pop eye.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 3:18 am

quit squeezing it so hard !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:11 am

Too funny haha!
Back to top Go down
sunkenmetal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sunkenmetal

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:15 am

LOL crazy
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:18 am

lol it looks like sunkenmetals avatar he must have seen the water bill! lol!
Back to top Go down
sunkenmetal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sunkenmetal

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:36 am

cwhip wrote:
lol it looks like sunkenmetals avatar he must have seen the water bill! lol!

lol that is what my wife said after i got my fish tanks. she doesn't think my avatar is funny lol
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:57 am

I couldn't imagine having to pay for water:( I probably would have already let the hobby years ago lol my electric bill with all the MH's and pumps is enough for me. affraid
Back to top Go down
sunkenmetal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sunkenmetal

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 7:04 am

cwhip wrote:
I couldn't imagine having to pay for water:( I probably would have already let the hobby years ago lol my electric bill with all the MH's and pumps is enough for me. affraid

The water bill isn't that much she was just being a wife lol. Now the power bill that is another story the AC running during the Houston summer which lasts almost all year LOL.
Back to top Go down
fish14162001
Private First Class
Private First Class
fish14162001

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/22/2011, 2:37 am

I don't believe so. In my professional opinion you scared the hell out of him lol
Back to top Go down
Alton S
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Alton S

Favorite Fish: : Lake Malawi Haps and Peas

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 7:49 am

I must be a lil slow, At first I thought Sunkenmetal was having fun with our fearless leader. Then maybe he was at Bill's house too! Either way it is funny, nice avatar!

As for the fish with pop eye?? I would give it strict does of fresh stuffing for 3 days and continue with air freshners for 7 days and he should be fine. If this does not work then well your dog got a new toy............LMAO!!

I sympathize with all those with water bills. I just hooked up well water for my tanks. It cost me about 600 to do but will save me 60 a month. Plus the fish like the well water so much better. I have noticed better colors and more activity. Not to mention the juvies are growing faster now too, but I also changed foods. So not sure which is helping them more. I do know the local water company added a new chemical to the water about the time I noticed much slower growth rates.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 11:07 pm

What water bill. I haven't paid for water in 40 years. The 100 thousand gallons a month I use is free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this cichlid have pop eye???   Does this cichlid have pop eye??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this cichlid have pop eye???
Page 1 of 1