UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Goldfish Girl

Go down 
+13
MarkM
proyect01
ornate12
Janie
strikingthematch
BFinley
jessecichlidguy
alkomist
whisper
KMX
lifeisgood
Keelo
Okori
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Okori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Goldfish Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Goldfish Girl   Goldfish Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello all! My name's Kori, and I'm a 22 year old born and raised Texan living up here in the great (freezing) hand of Michigan. Joy of joys.

Goldfish Girl - Page 2 10334_154876654508_511244508_2511237_8105246_n
This sums me up pretty nicely. Making a fool of myself at the Detroit Zoo. <3

I'm an avid goldfish keeper, though as the weather warms up I plan on branching out more into tropicals. I've kept cories and plecos, tetras here and there but nothing much else.

I've kept just about every species of goldfish you can rattle off--Ryukin, Fantails, Demekin, Bubble Eyes, Celestials, Telescope, Ranchu, Lionheads, Oranda, Comets, Shubunkin, and the list goes on-- And I'm more than happy to share and advice and my experience with anyone in need.

Currently I'm hand raising four juvenille axolotls, two leusteics and two wildtypes. This is my first batch of these unique little creatures, and I'm thrilled by how absolutly amazing they are. Wonderful, unique animals, would highly recommend to anyone who already keeps aquariums as an unusual exotic pet.
Goldfish Girl - Page 2 Trio11
(Here are three of the "babies". Buta, the largest of the four, refuses to be photographed.)

I've got two cats, a Mainecoone named Slurpee and an American Shorthair named Remington, or Remy for short.

Goldfish Girl - Page 2 8528_1240720736442_1182001589_707854_2414774_n
(Two years ago)

Goldfish Girl - Page 2 8528_1240720936447_1182001589_707859_871820_n

(Up to date: yes, she still uses him like her personal couch)

We've got two hamsters--Milkshake and JubJub-- but good luck getting pictures of those two little freaks.

My current goal is to find SOMEONE who keeps fish in an outdoor setting and is willing to put up with questions. ;D I'm not as skilled with filteration and plumbing as I'd like to be, and I try to gleam as much as I can off forums and through books, but sad to say I'm old fashioned and I wanna get my hands on something real and get dirty.

Aside from all that I'm a hoodie and blue jeans kinda girl who likes all styles of artwork, tattoos, and loud alternative rock and some country here and there.

Anyway... nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
-3de-
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Girl   Goldfish Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 9:44 pm

Welcome! Love the pics of your two cats!! That last one is great!!

welcome
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Girl   Goldfish Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 10:07 pm

Okori wrote:
steves_kiki wrote:
Welcome! I have a wildtype axolotl as well! And growing like a weed! He was 2 inches when I bought him almost 2 weeks ago. And now he's almost 3 inches long! Cool lil critters! That's for sure! Welcome again!

Ha ha that's so awesome! I wonder if you bought your little guy from Jay like I did.... =) Are you part of caudata.org then? The ONLY forum I go to for all my axie needs!!!

Oooh Taylor. I LOVE guppies and Bettas (To be fair I love all live bearers, but ya know.... n_n). I had a pair of Tequila Sunsets for the longest time, and Crowntail betta's are my favorite! Looking to start keeping guppies again once I turn my "baby" tank into a planted.... he he he....

I bought him from a lady from pa I think? She was at a local reptile expo. My friend bought a leucy and a wildtype. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish Girl   Goldfish Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldfish Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2