UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My new 25 gallon!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

Favorite Fish: : Oscars, bettas, red tail sharks, dragonfish, cichlids.

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 1:24 pm

Its all set up. Just letting it cycle for a bit before I put any fsh in.

The stand

My new 25 gallon!! DSCN5042

Inside of stand (we added the shelf and painted it)

My new 25 gallon!! DSCN5044

Whole thing, set up

My new 25 gallon!! DSCN5054

My new 25 gallon!! DSCN5052

And the dragon and army guy locked in battle. I want to buy a small waterproof red light to go in the dragon's mouth, lol. Im a dork like that.

My new 25 gallon!! DSCN5056

The tank is very minimalistic right now. We will be adding to it as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 2:53 pm

nice army man lol.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 2:54 pm

cool... i love oriental decorations.... very NICE
Back to top Go down
brokeashell
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
brokeashell

Favorite Fish: : Peacock Cichlids

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 2:55 pm

So, what kind of fish are you going to put in there?
Back to top Go down
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 5:50 pm

brokeashell wrote:
So, what kind of fish are you going to put in there?

I will be moving my platies, swordtail, cory, guppies, and tetra over. Also the pleco we bought for a dollar (hes so little and cute :) ). After that, we arent sure.

We were wanting a dragon fish, but Im not sure if we will get one. We saw a dinosaur bichir (SP?) that we were tempted to get, but we were quickly talked out of it (they get too big, and are aggressive. Dont want my kids fish to get killed by a new fish).

We havent really made a solid decision on what new fish we are going to get.

Tho the little flounders we saw at the fish store were tempting as well (we just dont want to go brackish yet)
Back to top Go down
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 5:55 pm

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
nice army man lol.

Thanks, lol. We saw the dragon first and decided to get it. Then saw the army man and I said "OMG! Matt (hubby). We HAVE to get that!! Put the army guy in there and make it look like he is shooting the dragon!! How epic would that be?" LMAO. We bought the army guy on the spot. It would be so cool if the gun blew out bubbles, LMAO.

The tank is still pretty bare. We need something else in there. I have some plant bulbs in there, but it will take a while for them to grow. I wasnt impressed with the plant selection at the fish shop. The plants they had were very small, and not many to choose from. Petco and Petsmart actually had better selections, but we are waiting. I dont think there are any other fish stores around here, or at least not any that specialize in fish :(
Back to top Go down
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 5:57 pm

CajunGator wrote:
cool... i love oriental decorations.... very NICE

So do we. I love dragons (just look at my screenname). I couldnt pass the dragon up.

Now that I have this one in the tank, I realize we could have gone for the bigger one, lmao. (Isnt that how it always is?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new 25 gallon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 25 gallon!!   My new 25 gallon!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new 25 gallon!!
Page 1 of 1